Liam McBean | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Liam McBean

Judge Smailes

The world needs ditch diggers too!
Dec 17, 2003
Adelaide
Walk to Glenelg Oval today to watch the great man in action. McJeeeeeeeeeeeeesus with a lazy 6 sausage rolls did not disappoint. I dropped multiple "MCJEEEEEEEEEEESUS!" calls on the unsuspecting North Adelaide supporters who had no idea what was going on. Glorious weekend of footy thusfar.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Walk to Glenelg Oval today to watch the great man in action. McJeeeeeeeeeeeeesus with a lazy 6 sausage rolls did not disappoint. I dropped multiple "MCJEEEEEEEEEEESUS!" calls on the unsuspecting North Adelaide supporters who had no idea what was going on. Glorious weekend of footy thusfar.
I think we’re due some photos Judge.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Crumbing, front and square:giggle:

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Select him in the mid season draft.

Can you imagine a forward line of McJesus and Sampson?

You know it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
McBean is the Croweaters VC for this Friday's state game v WA

Screenshot_2023-05-16-22-35-03-24_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Select him in the mid season draft.

Can you imagine a forward line of McJesus and Sampson?

You know it makes sense.
I think he still needs a bit of weight- he should train and play with Eggs-Molasses for the rest of 2023- he would be primed for 2024.

• Haha

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
to be fair we do need some more zip in the forward line - the addition of the world's tallest small forward could be the answer

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
We could play him next to Shai Bolton, both out of the square.
It would be half-time before the oppo realise they have the wrong defenders on each of them

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Whatever you might say about McJesus, he has found his level and playing excellently.

Not everyone is cut out for AFL

Reactions: 6 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Whatever you might say about McJesus, he has found his level and playing excellently.

Not everyone is cut out for AFL

1) his ass wasn't big enough

2) i don't think he enjoyed the demands of being an AFL footballer

glad mcjesus found the right forum in which to preach his word