Liam McBean | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Liam McBean

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Pretty much the same. He has been great for Glenelg, but SANFL is a fair step down... I mean, Sam Powell-Pecker has ripped it up in the SANFL, as has Gibbs....
I watched some SANFL over the weekend. For Port ruckman Jarrad Redden and former Sun Jesse Lonergan has physiques more akin to division 4 EFL.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Picked at full forward in the SANFL TOTY with Tyson Stengle next to him in the FP.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
We do need to replace the aggression and intimidation of Chol, so why not?

We could trade whatever we get in the Chol trade.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Slow burn this thread. I think he was 3rd or 4th in the league for contested marks as well. Joined a very average Glenelg a few years ago and then took a year off to travel and smell the flowers. On his return has topped the goal kicking every year played in a premiership, state rep and this year Glenelg broke all records winning 17 in a row and are well placed for another flag.

If we lose CCJ it will hurt a lot. Maybe we can do with a bit of romance. Unfortunately Dimma doesn't rate him and is unlikely to be interested. I've always believed the 'play to your strengths mantra ' came in a year too late for Beanie.

He'd be a better bet than Cholly for Gold Coast you'd reckon though.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If I had to claim my biggest balls up it would be thinking LMcB would be a 100 gamer, not that I ever rated him as a big key forward , just thought he had a great goal sense and was such a tough match up

Reactions: 1 user

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Rips the SANFL apart, just dont think he could do the same at AFL… however as a mature age rookie might be worth it as cover

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Rips the SANFL apart, just dont think he could do the same at AFL… however as a mature age rookie might be worth it as cover
Unless recruited by ADL or Port it won't happen. Very happy in Radelaide. Unsure he has the desire to commit to AFL lifestyle...

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Liam has been appointed captain of the SA state team to take on WA.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users