Liam Ryan Subiaco | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Liam Ryan Subiaco

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
tigerman said:
I mentioned him last year, don't know why he wasn't at least picked up as a rookie. He kicked 68 goals this season to win the goal kicking, after kicking 51 goals last year in his first year of senior footy.
Someone will pick him up this year, if he can handle the demands of the AFL he will be a star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_04lpjydf4

We could've got him for a song a couple of years ago.
Has kicked 21 goals in his first season, would've kicked 40 if he hadn't broke his ankle.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
tigerman said:
We could've got him for a song a couple of years ago.
Has kicked 21 goals in his first season, would've kicked 40 if he hadn't broke his ankle.
I get the feeling that sometimes that people look for for reasons NOT to draft SLR.

But when sides give a SLR a chance they show they can cut the mustard. Tim Kelly, Liam Ryan, Bayley Fritsch, Brody Mihocek,

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
tigertim said:
I get the feeling that sometimes that people look for for reasons NOT to draft SLR.

But when sides give a SLR a chance they show they can cut the mustard. Tim Kelly, Liam Ryan, Bayley Fritsch, Brody Mihocek,

Yes, there were a lot more reason to pick him than not to pick him, such as kicking 50 goals in his first season after coming down from the bush.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
tigertim said:

So true. I’m going to look at some midfielders we could get late/rookie that could give us that boost that we need.