Light Version Launched | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Light Version Launched

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hi PRE,

I've set up a light theme for PRE!

Quite a difficult task when our primary colour is yellow as this is the least legible colour on white but have come to a compromise and look forward to hearing what you think.

BTW Everyone can choose the theme which is at the bottom of the page which currently shows 'PRE Dark'.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
@Mr T.
At the risk of looking like a fool (which I've already got covered!) .... stuffed if I can find this 'PRE Dark ' of which you speak:confused:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Switched over. Looking good. Still not sure if I'll keep it but it's definitely less obvious at work

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just tried the white...hmm. Sorry to be a whinger Mr T, but it seems too black or too white.

Any chance of just whitening or yellowing some of the black background so that yellow and black balances out a bit?

The old PRE version had a perfect balance of white, yellow and black.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Just tried the white...hmm. Sorry to be a whinger Mr T, but it seems too black or too white.

Any chance of just whitening or yellowing some of the black background so that yellow and black balances out a bit?

The old PRE version had a perfect balance of white, yellow and black.

Whereas I reckon the black theme here is far superior to what the old PRE was. A lot easier to read, more balanced and more modern looking.

As for the White theme being too white, it's perfect for those needing less attention at work.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Whereas I reckon the black theme here is far superior to what the old PRE was. A lot easier to read, more balanced and more modern looking.

As for the White theme being too white, it's perfect for those needing less attention at work.
The whole page screen is too dark. Vice versa with the Light theme, too white. Not sure how you see balance compared to the old PRE which had more yellow around.