Links and Photos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Links and Photos

A

admin

The "Links" page will be updated soon so people can post any footy related links here if there are any they'd like added.
I can't find any unofficial sites with message boards for the Crows or the Weagles, does anybody know of any?
I'll look for a couple of different links for Collingwood and Carlton. How precious of them on Theblueview and Fromtheouter making people register and provide character references just to be able to read posts.

I'll add a picture page on the main site over the next couple of weeks too.
Feel free to e-mail me any pictures you'd like added to it.
(Not all naked Richo pics though Julz, ha)
TG has kindly offered to help with it, but I promise that doesn't give exclusive rights to feature cute under 20yo players. ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Is the title of the picture page going to be perverts' paradise? ;D

Tassie27

Come and give me a kiss!!
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I'll look for a couple of different links for Collingwood and Carlton.  How precious of them on Theblueview and Fromtheouter making people register and provide character references just to be able to read posts.;D

I had to have a bit of a chuckle when I read about having to have a character reference to post on Theblueview. After reading some of their posts with all the swearing and threats, then perhaps a character reference from Chopper Reed and his mates is what is required.