List Management Season | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

List Management Season

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah I suspect those 4 (Egg, Garth both delisted) and Picket / Caddy traded seem like the likely movements.

If Chol got a good offer elsewhere he probably goes as a FA, but if he doesn't I expect to keep him on a below average contract.
Parker is another I'm not sure of what will transpire in regard to whether or not he is persisted with for another season, and Ross might be a possibility to be traded or ask for a trade also, who knows.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I think whoever gets trade, I doubt we will end up with the current picks that we currently have. Several of the players that we expect to leave are on the rookie list, so not sure we will take 6 live picks to the draft.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I think whoever gets trade, I doubt we will end up with the current picks that we currently have. Several of the players that we expect to leave are on the rookie list, so not sure we will take 6 live picks to the draft.
I think we take 4 picks

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I think we take 4 picks

I'm thinking similar. Personally think we will go 1 short again (max list size is 43 plus Cat B rookies - Colina) and take someone either in the SSP or mid season draft again. Our salary cap will likely be high, so going 1 short for a period of time, make sense

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I don't see how Garth and Eggs survive.
They are keeping Garth as insurance?
Must be more culls around the corner.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I don't see how Garth and Eggs survive.
They are keeping Garth as insurance?
Must be more culls around the corner.
Yeah Garth, Cholly and Egg will most likely be gone.

One of Caddy or Ross or Pickett might go also if traded or request a trade.

CCJ still has clubs after him also, so thats not secure as yet either.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Only 2. Remember to get Parker we had to move Soldo to the inactive list. Will need to be moved back to active list for list lodgement.
dont think thats right

weve got the (well had) the allowable max 44 as below

Minimum 36 & max 38 on main list
4-6 Cat A Rookies
2 Cat B Rookies

The above is exactly what we have / had

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
dont think thats right

weve got the (well had) the allowable max 44 as below

Minimum 36 & max 38 on main list
4-6 Cat A Rookies
2 Cat B Rookies

The above is exactly what we have / had
I think you had Egg as a Cat B rookie but I don't think he was. We delisted him as a Cat B rookie and took him back in the SSP so he was moved to a normal rookie.

We had to move Soldo to the inactive list to free up the list spot for Parker.

Hence before that we were locked and loaded with 43 + 1 of Mate Colina.

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I think you had Egg as a Cat B rookie but I don't think he was. We delisted him as a Cat B rookie and took him back in the SSP so he was moved to a normal rookie.

We had to move Soldo to the inactive list to free up the list spot for Parker.

Hence before that we were locked and loaded with 43 + 1 of Mate Colina.
Ok, Thanks I hadn't seen that before

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I hope we hold on to him , there’s a lot to work with imho , not saying he’ll make it , however he could also be very good
We don't have a lot of defensive KDP's at the club so we need to keep a couple of the kids. It seems as though Ben Millers game on Saturday will keep him at the club and Biggie is another prospect to keep. Both will not be expensive so why not

Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I don't rate him either.
Fact is he nominated the Scum so doesn't matter what our recruiters think of him.
These days when a player nominates his new club they generally get there.
I think I read somewhere we spoke to him and shortly after we went cold on the idea.
I am more interested to see if Garth has survived the chop.
And if so he needs to buy some lottery tickets.
Luckiest person to be on the list.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Do we know why Richmond is not interested in Cerra?
Cerra wants too much $ and Shockers want more than he is worth in a trade. Hence why we have said no thanks to both his management and Freo

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
Maybe we have our eyes on another fish....?
I don't rate him either.
Fact is he nominated the Scum so doesn't matter what our recruiters think of him.
These days when a player nominates his new club they generally get there.
I think I read somewhere we spoke to him and shortly after we went cold on the idea.
I am more interested to see if Garth has survived the chop.
And if so he needs to buy some lottery tickets.
Luckiest person to be on the list.
Cerra has not nominated carlton, only that he wants to come home to Victoria.

Feb 25, 2007
Cerra has not nominated carlton, only that he wants to come home to Victoria.

Most media have stated that he has nominated Carlton, even though we haven't heard that officially from Cerra's mouth.
Other than Carlton no one else is parting with 750K and more than a first-rounder as freo is wanting.
Also, no way he leaves Freo if he hadn't already had a commitment from a Vic club, and that cub is no doubt carlscum.

Just adding in a snippet from an article.

"According to reports, Carlton is Cerra’s clear preference, despite the trade request not nominating a preferred club for him to be traded to.
Despite the instability, Cerra is expected to end up at Carlton once the Dockers and Blues sit down to negotiate his departure during the 2021 AFL Trade Period, beginning in October".

Last edited: