List Management Season | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

List Management Season

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
I reckon we'll be non participants in the trade period, however come draft night there may be some good offers for pick swaps that we can work to our advantage. Bringing in more kids could perhaps give us a little bit more flexibility to front load some contracts to open up space to make a play for more experienced players once our vets retire, assuming our developing players don't step up to the grade.

Reactions: 1 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
When are exit interviews? Anybody know?
It's a clubs true opinion of your season,your strength your areas of improvement and how they see your roll next year, sometimes they might even tell u ,you could get traded if a suitable deal comes.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
It's a clubs true opinion of your season,your strength your areas of improvement and how they see your roll next year, sometimes they might even tell u ,you could get traded if a suitable deal comes.

What a brutal business the AFL is.

I think sometimes supporters forget just what can happen to some of these young men.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
you think we got a spare 800,000 in our tpp:rolleyes:

Probably not next year, but for me if we are after Darcy Moore, it will be at the end of next year as a FA. We'll surely have $'s in our TPP next year if Cotch and Jack retire, potentially Edwards too

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
I'm going with RFC were never interested in Cerra and we were only linked to him because the media muppets/footy forums put together the fact he was a massive RFC supporter and he wants to return to Victoria and it gained momentum.

There's nothing to say we were ever interested.

fat-fifty-footmad

Tiger Cub
Oct 6, 2017
Bored over lunch so had a play with RFC list management - so here goes.

1. we desperately need another pillar in defence - gibcus looks like the guy but at 7 we are likely too low, I think we need 4. Thats Adelaide. See if they take 7 and 16 for 4 and 23 - can play with that a bit around the edges throwing in guys like Caddy etc.

2. still a second first rounder would be nice. WB are going to go for Darcy and will need points if they don't want to dip into next year. Say 28,40 and 44 for 14? I know its over the point but its about picking the best option, not winning trades.

So we'd go in with 7, 16, 26,28,40,44
and come out with 4, 14, 23,26

From a points pov we lose on every trade but come out better off.

Other options - if Pickett wants to go home - Pickett and one in the 40's for a Freo/WC pick around 30? and bundle that 30 with one of the trades above.
Caddy could be the same as a Pickett.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
I'm going with RFC were never interested in Cerra and we were only linked to him because the media muppets/footy forums put together the fact he was a massive RFC supporter and he wants to return to Victoria and it gained momentum.

There's nothing to say we were ever interested.
I believe there were discussions with Richmond.

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
I believe there were discussions with Richmond.
Has not nominated any Vic club, which is very unusual, all Vic clubs including Carlton can prepare a deal.
Media arse covering to suggest Carlton is the only option, he is available if someone wants him badly enough.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
A poster on Big fruity (not T71) has claimed the following.

1. Hawks frontrunners for Cerra for their 1st and future 1st
2. Dunstan going to Carlscum
3. Narkle headed West
4. We won't be trading anyone in (committed to the draft) but may trade some players out
5. No new assistant coaches -:confused:
6. McCrae to coach the Pies - announced Monday

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006

3. Narkle headed West
4. We won't be trading anyone in (committed to the draft) but may trade some players out
Fremantle committing daylight robbery if that happens.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne

3. Narkle headed West
Has been conflicting mail to that suggesting we getting 2 new asst , don’t mind at all if we hit draft

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

3. Narkle headed West
Grain of salt.
The same bloke had Shai at Freo last year

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Grain of salt.
The same bloke had Shai at Freo last year
Cool so we now know his source is Ralph Malf or its Ralph himself. Trying to drum up some extra $ for Shai earlier in the year

• Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

3. Narkle headed West
Fly to coach Collingwood is the only part that offends me. He's too good for that shithole