Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
People in Melbourne's northern suburbs who travel towards the city will be familiar with Wellington St (between Smith St and Punt Rd) and Trenerry Crescent (runs under the freeway and past Victoria Park.

Latest move from the fruit loops at Yarra council is to "trial" a closure of these roads for three months, as well as Coppin St (between Church and Burnley) in Richmond. Of course the trial will most likely become permanent and we'll lose these streets to bicycles.

Anyone who's ever used these streets understands the total fuckwittery of this decision. When this virus business is said and done, I would happily protest to abolish councils and put these useless *smile* out of work. And I've never "marched" in my life.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
How is it that not one vendor in Australia has had a SubDude isolation platform in stock for weeks on end? Did every bastard on double dole payments decide to upgrade their hi-fi setup at the same time?