Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
My local Coles ( and I assume all other stores). They’ve had hot cross buns on sale since around Boxing Day but when I went in yesterday, not a single Easter egg or any other Easter themed product available, apart from the buns
No Greeks living in your area???? They usually do Easter a couple of weeks later than the other God botherers, or perhaps they just do Easter eggs at the same time as everyone else now.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
We get one newspaper at work, fellow supervisor reads it first, and pulls it apart....

Pulls the middle section out, takes the other part to his desk, drives me mad lol.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We get one newspaper at work, fellow supervisor reads it first, and pulls it apart....

Pulls the middle section out, takes the other part to his desk, drives me mad lol.
Happened too often when only 1 paper is brought in for each floor. Also when someone rips out an article or a section you want to read or photocopy. I used to go to other floors (quieter ones) to grab what I wanted.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Trying to use the binge or Kayo apps. Can’t remember where you got up to - wheel spins for a minute, app crashes then puts you back to the start.

Plus the navigation interface is pox.

But to watch curb your enthusiasm I’ll put up with it.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Trying to use the binge or Kayo apps. Can’t remember where you got up to - wheel spins for a minute, app crashes then puts you back to the start.

Plus the navigation interface is pox.

But to watch curb your enthusiasm I’ll put up with it.
Extend that into anything you use for Foxtel as well. IQ4 and their Foxtel Go is outright garbage on all levels. It’s like it’s been created by a 10 year old. Dysfunctional and senseless.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Extend that into anything you use for Foxtel as well. IQ4 and their Foxtel Go is outright garbage on all levels. It’s like it’s been created by a 10 year old. Dysfunctional and senseless.
Nah, the 10 year old would've done it better than those clowns.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
For those in the Frankston area I notice they have installed a speed camera at the corner of Nepean Hwy & Davey St. They reduced the speed limit to 40kmh, obstensibly due to "outdoor dining" areas on the left hand side of Nepean Hwy as you drive south towards Mt Eliza. I only noticed as I sat at Davey St one morning waiting to turn right into Nepean Hwy and saw multiple flashes going off. Every time I go to that intersection the camera is flashing like a peado at the beach.

They have also removed the 60kmh signs that were on the opposite side as you crossed Davey St driving south a long Nepean Hwy. It is only natural for peoiple to be speeding up as they exit that shopping strip area, this change is clearly nothing but a revenue grab. It could not possibly be about saftety. Below is how fixed camera locations are chosen.

Would love to know the accident data from that corner, specifically the data for cars driving south and through that intersection.

Fixed cameras
Fixed camera locations are determined by a committee (the Fixed Camera Site Selection Committee) chaired by Victoria Police (External link) and has representatives from Department of Transport (External link) and the Department of Justice and Community Safety (External link).

This committee reviews requests from various sources, including members of the public, local councils, community organisations, Department of Transport, Victoria Police and Members of Parliament.

Considerations for the installation of a fixed road safety camera include:

• location crash history (data on fatal and injury crashes)
  • road type
  • site suitability for a camera
  • demonstrated accident risk.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The growing epidemic of the word definitely being spelled defiantly. Why?

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
People who come to a complete stop turning into a side street when there’s no pedestrians or anything anywhere.

“Oh…oh…. I’m turning I’m turning !”

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users