Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The growing epidemic of the word definitely being spelled defiantly. Why?

I just love the posts on here when people talk about a player resigning - just a hint folks, that means they are leaving, not re-signing!

While I am at it (putting my ex-Primary School teacher hat on), can people please look up the different meanings of there, their and they're, it really isn't that hard.

Supermarket robot checkouts. There's nothing convenient about them to the consumer whatsoever. A pain in the ass simply designed to stop paying wages to humans.

I want them to pay humans, so, I never, ever use the self service check outs. I hope people are shoplifting heaps through those things as they are just a way to get customers to do work so they can avoid employing and paying people, not like they pay them much anyway.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
I just love the posts on here when people talk about a player resigning - just a hint folks, that means they are leaving, not re-signing!

While I am at it (putting my ex-Primary School teacher hat on), can people please look up the different meanings of there, their and they're, it really isn't that hard.

I want them to pay humans, so, I never, ever use the self service check outs. I hope people are shoplifting heaps through those things as they are just a way to get customers to do work so they can avoid employing and paying people, not like they pay them much anyway.

DS

Those onions look like apples, David.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
This is a very dumb Australian thing….happens all the time.

Empty car park. You come back from the shop or whatever and someone of course has to park right next to you instead of using one of the other 600 completely unsurrounded spaces.

Completely reduced side door opening. Particularly annoying at Harvey Norman or any other place that you’re trying to fit a large item/s into your car.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Empty car park. You come back from the shop or whatever and someone of course has to park right next to you instead of using one of the other 600 completely unsurrounded spaces.

Completely reduced side door opening. Particularly annoying at Harvey Norman or any other place that you’re trying to fit a large item/s into your car.
Yep, I'm sure I've mentioned that many times here. Still happens. Just like at Greensborough Plaza today!! Didn't know they had morons around.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yep, I'm sure I've mentioned that many times here. Still happens. Just like at Greensborough Plaza today!! Didn't know they had morons around.
Happened to me today. Had about 50 spaces around me. Nup. Big Landcrusier has to park right next to me. Could only get the side door half way open.

*** moron.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
iI want them to pay humans, so, I never, ever use the self service check outs. I hope people are shoplifting heaps through those things as they are just a way to get customers to do work so they can avoid employing and paying people, not like they pay them much anyway.

DS

Margaritas are a staple of mine.

Coffee to start, a margarita to finish. What happens throighout the day is pretty irrelevant.

But Limes sometimes get expensive, and margaritas are a very lime-intensive lifestyle choice.

And im an old ludite humanist trade unionist.

So yeah, when i get to the robot,

It hard to draw a formline on the service

Its like confusing lemons and limes

But i find i can swallow my pride and the robot can save me about $10 a day.

It all adds up these days

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Never really noticed that, bloody stupid. I go into a parking lot with heaps of empty spaces I park a spot away from others - easier to get in and out of the car, easier to get the car in and out.

Geez some people are oxygen thieves.

DS

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Happened to me today. Had about 50 spaces around me. Nup. Big Landcrusier has to park right next to me. Could only get the side door half way open.

*** moron.
Couple matchsticks in their tyre valves Redfords.
It won’t expand the door openings but at least you’ll feel you got one up on them :giggle:

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London

Same could be said for urinals and treadmills. Leave some space unless impossible to do so…