Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Radio callers.

“How’s it going ?” (Like the hosts haven’t already been asked that 100 times already.)

”Good.” (Then silence as numpty hangs on the phone like a complete dunce.)

”Fire away.” (Then said numpty ums and ah’s for 5 minutes straight without stopping like he’s talking to himself and saying the same thing over and over again.)

”Thanks for your call but we’ve got other callers on the line let’s go to Al Numpty in Colac.”

Reactions: 1 users

Judge Smailes

The world needs ditch diggers too!
Dec 17, 2003
Adelaide
Matthew Lloyd's nickname being "Llordo". Every time I hear it I get triggered! How the F do you get Llordo out of Lloyd? AAAAAARGH!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Radio callers.

“How’s it going ?” (Like the hosts haven’t already been asked that 100 times already.)
Super annoying especially when the caller responds "that's the way".

What are these idiots, doctors advising how to do?

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Super annoying especially when the caller responds "that's the way".

What are these idiots, doctors advising how to do?
What about the ones who just go on…and on…and on. Sometimes the hosts let them do it on purpose for entertainment or knowing listeners are going “FFS SHUT THIS GUY UP !”

Try listening to talk back after 11pm. I once heard this dude on SEN let a caller go for over 10 minutes straight before disconnecting him and saying “I was waiting for him to run out of breath or ask a question but it just wasn’t gonna happen. ha ha hah..”

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What about the ones who just go on…and on…and on. Sometimes the hosts let them do it on purpose for entertainment or knowing listeners are going “FFS SHUT THIS GUY UP !”

Try listening to talk back after 11pm. I once heard this dude on SEN let a caller go for over 10 minutes straight before disconnecting him and saying “I was waiting for him to run out of breath or ask a question but it just wasn’t gonna happen. ha ha hah..”
I usually go to bed at midnight and listen to ABC Challenge quiz (Phil Clarke moron host who keeps digressing) and switch to Triple M's Nightshift with Luke Bona who talks about social issues a lot. Both have some real duds calling in. Helps me get to sleep by 1:00am.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I usually go to bed at midnight and listen to ABC Challenge quiz (Phil Clarke moron host who keeps digressing) and switch to Triple M's Nightshift with Luke Bona who talks about social issues a lot. Both have some real duds calling in. Helps me get to sleep by 1:00am.
Quizzes....cheap radio and boring ... cure insomnia. The people who call up think they are pontificating over a motion in the Security Council.

• Haha

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Matthew Lloyd's nickname being "Llordo". Every time I hear it I get triggered! How the F do you get Llordo out of Lloyd? AAAAAARGH!!!!!
I reckon that was started by Jabba the Hutch on Footy Classified, with Parrot quickly catching on. Both as dumb as dogshit.

Love him or hate him, at least Kane Cornes says LLoydy, which it always was.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Dunno if this is annoying or a little precautionary tale!
Couldn't find the white board cleaner and tried everything else at hand until I got to the attached.... surely this can't do the job?
Yep.... clean as a whistle..!
Handy to know should I fall asleep in the sun and someone draws a *smile* on my forehead:rolleyes:
Double protection!
20221025_093913.jpg

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Lucky ducks who win $100m off an $8.10 - 6 games - Quickpick ticket compared to others who spend more time in calculating permutations and combinations, pay more, and receive just $20.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It annoys me when Richmond has the bye, I get withdrawal symptoms big time.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Lucky ducks who win $100m off an $8.10 - 6 games - Quickpick ticket compared to others who spend more time in calculating permutations and combinations, pay more, and receive just $20.
Yeah but better than some massive syndicate spending truckloads to win it which is often the case.

I’m ok with an $8.10 dad from Bankstown winning.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah but better than some massive syndicate spending truckloads to win it which is often the case.

I’m ok with an $8.10 dad from Bankstown winning.
True......Western Sydney and that......but off a 6 game ticket......FMD!!!