lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Pleased we are playing this mob twice. Always good banter with Carlton supporters that I know. I have also picked up many beers in bets held on the outcome.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Carlton are like that shitt you need when u first wake up.
It bugs you all night and then after 5 minutes its all flushed away.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Carlton are like that shitt you need when u first wake up.
It bugs you all night and then after 5 minutes its all flushed away.

You ever thought of writing "thank you" and "Happy Birthday" cards for Hallmark?

You have a certain romantic poetry with words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

stripes17

Tiger Superstar
Mar 9, 2004
Victoria
Tom Browne saying that SOS will be gone within the next month
I wanted him to stay and keep steering the club in the right direction

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They are putting there future on a bloke that has done his knee twice and hasnt got a hard ball possession since birth.
SOS is SHIITT

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Tom Browne saying that SOS will be gone within the next month
I wanted him to stay and keep steering the club in the right direction

SOS has been brilliant for Carlton...says everyone not associated with Carlton

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The rumor was he was involved in ructions with others in that department, maybe he lost the arm wrestle.

Interesting.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The rumor was he was involved in ructions with others in that department, maybe he lost the arm wrestle.

Interesting.

Zzzzzzzzzz. They’re us of the late 90’s.
Shitt list
New coach every 5 mintues
Everyone trying to be the hero to recover them.
Bottom 5 side next year. They’re lucky GC and Melbourne are in the comp

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another season or ten in the bottom 5 wouldn't be a bad result for them at all my Dear Zipper.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I don't understand the knocks on Silvagni.

By any measure his work with GWS was a massive success and whilst it is too early to measure his work at Carlton, they are certainly headed the right way.

Definitely far from the worst list manager going around.
serious ?
Dont think too many agree with you there TBR, but you are entitled to your opinion

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Perhaps a sign that Cain Liddle (is that his name?) is making inroads? I have heard that he has put a few noses out of joint there but generally well-regarded/respected.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I don't understand the knocks on Silvagni.

By any measure his work with GWS was a massive success and whilst it is too early to measure his work at Carlton, they are certainly headed the right way.

Definitely far from the worst list manager going around.
Getting over ruled on recruits by the coach, not seeing eye to eye with the CEO, guaranteed recipe for disaster. Bloke had first dibs on a smorgasboard of picks to set up GeeWhizz. Then he went to Carlscum n brought a heap of scraps n leftovers from the GeeWhizz smorgasboard to Carlscum. He's also had a *smile* load of first or second picks to build with since he got back to Carlscum n the nuffers are still dragging their raggedy arses down the bottom of the ladder. They might get a couple of youngsters start to announce themselves next year, but at the same time the likes of Murphy, Simpson, Kruez n Eddie are pretty much cooked. Even Casboult, Eddie Curnow n Jones aren't that far off old, so whatever they gain through youngsters coming through n stepping into senior leadership will be negated by the old farts dropping off.
Pity he's packing up the kit bag n farking off, I wouldn't mind him staying on for a few more years. Certainly hasn't transitioned their playing list to potential finalists in his time there. More like from inept toward mediocrity. Hopefully short term before they slide back to inept.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
A bloke I work with who is mad Carlton is completely dumbfounded why they didn't go hard for Butler.