lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Liddle comes in to a basket case run by an archaic boys club, clears double the amount of debt in the time expected, $6 milion profit, 10 year puma sponsorship, record membership numbers and he's apparently the problem. And Silvagni has done what exactly?

SOS could sleep with every Carlton supporter's wife, and after they'd turn around and ask him if he'd like a go on their sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
They had an online Q&A with supporters this evening where nothing new was revealed. Certainly nothing about the story some SOS fans are sticking to - Carlton made Ellis an offer, the Suns made a bigger offer, Ellis asked Carlton for more so SOS shut down talks.

Just hope Brando is BOG in a win over Carlton next year.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
lol@Cartoon will be into another rebuild before they know it. Simpson is 36 early next season Murphy will be 33, Betts is 33, Kruezer 31 early next season with the body of a 40 year old. Tuohy and Ed Curnow are both 30 and Casboult will be 30 early next season. That will be 7 players on wrong side of 30.
Time to get SOS back for another rebuild :banana :rotfl1
Tuohy is now a Geelong player ............ has been for 3 years

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Why cant we ever punish this mob in round 1 like we did to GWS in the GF

I really want to smash this club more than any other just to see the melts on their faces and for them to realise they are just a crap club that doesnt deserve to participate in the 1st game of the year.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Let's hope Liddle is ready to move when Benny gets summoned to fix the AFL

Reactions: 1 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion

I really want to smash this club more than any other just to see the melts on their faces and for them to realise they are just a crap club that doesnt deserve to participate in the 1st game of the year.
Based on the experience of the past two years, we won't be trying to hit our straps until the back end of the season. A scrappy win will serve our purposes even if it doesn't send us into raptures.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Be nice, but I’d rather us smash someone on GF day than in Rd 1.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Remember in the 2017 GF early when Vlastuin slipped over and Betts ran into an open goal?

They thought it would be so easy from there. About the last time we saw Betts bar a couple of behinds

He was one of the first to wave the white flag that day,

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Really like them to get Greg Miller as the new head of recruiting.
He got Carey and Longmire to North!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They waved the white flag the moment they did the stand apart stare down during the National Anthem.

Half of them loaded there jocks.
We were scared of big bad bustling types like Riley knight, Mckay, Camerons, walker, jenkins and Atkins.
You would struggle to find that many soft players at any other club.
After beating GWS i knew were going to win the flag.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
At the end of the day it really won't matter if the Bloos roll us in Rd 1, as unlikely that it is.

All we have to do is be square with the ledger at the bye rounds, then we launch from there, again.

Bloos grand final is in Rd 1, ours is on the last day in September.
I don’t know about losing round 1 but I’m happy for us to start slow and finish with another flag

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Have to say, I would love us to hold a member forum like Carlton did yesterday. Good transparent management.
Brilliant idea, except for one small problem. The forum was moderated, so difficult or obnoxious fans would have been punted to the boundary. Every question allowed through would have been answered with the usual pre rehearsed bland n boring toe the party line waffle.
Footy clubs are almost as good as politicians at making some noise without actually saying a farking thing.

Reactions: 3 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk

I still think it's in our overall season plan not to. Resource management.
We are better off beating Carlton in round 1 by five goals and Collingwood in round 2 by five goals, than beating Carlton by 15 and losing to Collingwood by five.

The Grand Final was over half way through the second quarter and the Giants had nothing to play for. No next week and no percentage to worry about.