lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Week by week we are witnessing the detoriation of Patrick Cripps career.

We should have a chat to him I think. He’s 26 for season 2021. He’s probably got 100 games left in his career. Let’s see if he wants to finish them with a successful club.

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014

We should have a chat to him I think. He’s 26 for season 2021. He’s probably got 100 games left in his career. Let’s see if he wants to finish them with a successful club.

Or is he properly cooked?

Reactions: 1 user

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014

I think he'd want to know if our VFL side was even playing first.

Who knows how the VFL will look next year after this covid fiasco.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Apparently Papley has informed Carlton he’s staying in Sydney for 2021.

• Haha
  • Love

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
SOS knocked back Butler also........SOS was the gift to non blues supporters that kept giving

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Their drop in form coincided with Cripps drop in output and he may never return to his peak. And Betts was always a mistake.

The spruiked the recruiting of the fitness guy from Hawthorn but that is the most overrated position in that all those fitness guys know what they are doing.

Teague looking like a marginal upgrade on Shaw.