Long sleeved jumpers. The big question. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Long sleeved jumpers. The big question.

Was it Will Thursfield?

Who was our most recent?

Why do some clubs seem to have this as a fairly normal thing and most don't?

I have two clubs in mind where you see it often. I won't say which as I'd like to know which clubs come to mind when you think who wears them.

I wouldn't mind striped arms on Tiger's players. Even better if it is a Teflon coated material.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Was it Will Thursfield?

Who was our most recent?

I have two clubs in mind where you see it often. I won't say which as I'd like to know which clubs come to mind when you think who wears them.

I wouldn't mind striped arms on Tiger's players. Even better if it is a Teflon coated material.

Didn't Dimma ban them a la Clarko at Hawthorn?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Was it Will Thursfield?

Who was our most recent?

I remember David Bourke wearing them, but he would've been before Will.

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
Melbourne, Fremantle and Geelong are the first teams I think of with long sleeves.

I looked a few weeks ago to buy a retail Richmond long sleeve. They don’t seem to exist.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Well used to prefer wearing along sleeves jumper on a cold day . Yep back in the day playing local footy . Don't like the cold much thats why I ended up being more a cricketer than footy player ( also was better at cricket ) . Sadly was not amazing at either ..but enjoyed cricket more not playing on cold ,wet and windy days but yeah the old long sleeve jumper seemed to help a bit on those cold yukky days .

Last edited:

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
the one i wore in the under 12s was like steel wool .... and scratchy ...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
It's just wrong, isn't it

View attachment 15741
What a day that was.

Craig Bradley's 350th (Round 18, 2001) and we beat the ladder-leading Bombers for the second time that season, after smacking eventual premier Brisbane by 12 goals earlier in the season. What could've been that year had Kouta not done his knee in the semi we lost by 11 points and we'd got through to the next week.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
What a day that was.

Craig Bradley's 350th (Round 18, 2001) and we beat the ladder-leading Bombers for the second time that season, after smacking eventual premier Brisbane by 12 goals earlier in the season. What could've been that year had Kouta not done his knee in the semi we lost by 11 points and we'd got through to the next week.

Lol, that could have been a post by one of us reminiscing about 1995!