Looks like we are off to war :( | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Looks like we are off to war :(

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
What time and which channel is the war on?

Sorry - gallows humour there. ;)

Don't know if I can squeeze "start a war" into my diary at this stage, Mr Bush. Doesn't he know the Cricket is on tonight :(.

I guess I share your black humour there, Deano ;).

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
What time and which channel is the war on?
I think you'll find which channel "wont" it be on given the obssesion that all broadcasters had during the last gulf war, most shows were put on hold. I cant see things changing this time round either.

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
If the war, which starts in around 40 hours from the time of posting, screws with the broadcast of Friday nights game (i need to tape it. Last year the corresponding game became my highlight game for the year and it's wearing out); I'll throw a BBQ and beers and invote Saddam and Bush and work out a deal.

I wonder who Saddam and Bush follow in the footy?

I reckon Saddam follows Carlton. A down right pig and the moustache would fit in.

And Bush would follow Collingwood. Up himself like McGuire and like thinks he rules the world.
:'(