Losing interest ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Losing interest ?

Gyps tells me 2012 Coonawarra Cab Sav is the shiz, so if Pfizer #2 doesn't knock me out I'm taking a bottle of Wynns Black Label over to my brother's place (he's my bubble buddy). I've watched our last two losses to Brisbane there but I'm not superstitious. (Not even a little stitious, to steal from Michael Scott.)
I'm onto some cheap as *smile* blended whisky. I suspect that makes me a bogan. But it gives me the buzz I need (and will need to maintain) to survive the CH7 commentary team tonight. I just want to see Jack kick a goal or two, Matty Parker do something outrageous and enjoy Melee Mansell getting up in the grill of a self-important Bears player (anyone will do). Result secondary.

Ump's are *smile* and can get *smile*. The *smile* bastards! *smile* 'em.

'scuse my French!

Oh - And *smile* you COVID-19. You Are a piece of *smile* *smile*.

*smile* it!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Gyps tells me 2012 Coonawarra Cab Sav is the shiz, so if Pfizer #2 doesn't knock me out I'm taking a bottle of Wynns Black Label over to my brother's place (he's my bubble buddy). I've watched our last two losses to Brisbane there but I'm not superstitious. (Not even a little stitious, to steal from Michael Scott.)

Ooh, I have a couple of bottles of the Wynns 2012 CS, something to look forward to.

DS

Reactions: 1 user