LOVE THOSE OLD GAMES | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

LOVE THOSE OLD GAMES

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Currently watching the 2004 game against the Bulldogs at the G.

Noticed the renovations being done at that time. As I was living in Berwick then, I am pretty sure my son and I would have been there.

We had some seriously good players in Richo, K. Johnson, Tivendale, Stafford, Brown, my favourite Bowden, Newman and Kellaway.

Hyde was useful also.

The Doggies also had some stars in Johnson, West, Hahn, Smith, Murphy and of course Grant.

Good game to watch, with good goal umpiring, no reviews then, and noticed how most of the players when kicking for goal ran in a straight line.

Today, so many times we see players run around in a half circle and often end up spraying the pill anywhere except at the goal.

Will watch the second half later. Good fun watching those old games with many memories.

Last edited: