LOVE THOSE OLD GAMES | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

LOVE THOSE OLD GAMES

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just watched the 2008 round 13 game against Port which we just won.

What a beautiful left foot, one of my favourite players, Joel Bowden had.

Hardly ever missed a target.

Boy, we did our best to lose it with all that short kicking in the backline with still 5 or 6 minutes to go.

Funny to see Cotchin and Reiwoldt statting their careers, they looked so raw and young, which of course they were.

Noted Robbie Gray was also in the mix and still playing. Big scores and how fast was Matty White?

What happened to Cleve after that game? Did he play some more or what happened to him. He just seemed to drop off the radar.