Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

the golden

former hawk cheersquad feral : D
Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
thats terrible news idiots who took it i was just thinking the other day and do not know how they could go about it but seeing that lake eildon is pretty low and no water at booni doone [sorry tired and i am sure i have spelt it wrong] and lots of grass why couldn't they let the farmers graze their animals there or bail that ?

the golden

former hawk cheersquad feral : D
Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
SCOOP said:
The parking inspectro who gave me a fine in Brighton  becuase my car had run out of petrol and I pushed it into a no standing zone and left a note on the window explaining that.  I was gone for 15 minutes walking to the New St servo.  Came back and got a $107 ticket.   

LOWLIFE!!!!
if your letter doesn't work ring or email the ombudsman he might be able to help , i could be wrong but no harm in asking

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And if that dont work i can put you onto a coupla mates of mine that are mercenaries and hard up for a $ at the minny, they work cheap too in fact they have no love for civil servants and the like so'd probably sort this mess out for nuthin. 8)

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20911339-2862,00.html

Lowlifes!

But I will commend the Islamic (I assume they are from their headress, willing to be corrected if I am wrong!?!?) family who lost one of their family members in the incident
They have offered to buy a replacement radio as a 'thank you' for the ambos who tried to save the girl.

Credit where credit's due! :clap

.....but hope the cops catch the scumbags who stole it in the first place! :mad:

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
geez who would think those uncivilised bloody muslims would be so grateful and appreciative of something so minor as trying to save their daughters life. is buying them another radio the best they could do ::) ::)

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
LidsandBling said:
geez who would think those uncivilised bloody muslims would be so grateful and appreciative of something  so minor as trying to save their daughters life. is buying them another radio the best they could do  ::) ::)

As I said...credit where credits due.
A pity more are not like them....we wouldn't have people blowing themselves up along with scores of civilians everyday in Iraq, for example.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Liverpool said:
As I said...credit where credits due.
A pity more are not like them....we wouldn't have people blowing themselves up along with scores of civilians everyday in Iraq, for example.
*cough* Racial thread *cough*

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Re ambos getting gear stolen from their truck in Frankston......................................

As Obi Wan Kenobi once said to young Skywalker

"FRANKSTON" "you've never seen a greater hive of scum and villainy" ;)

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
craig said:
Re ambos getting gear stolen from their truck in Frankston......................................

As Obi Wan Kenobi once said to young Skywalker

"FRANKSTON" "you've never seen a greater hive of scum and villainy"  ;)

Or as Ava Gardner said to Gregory Peck on the set of the Movie "On the Beach" at Frankston - "what a perfect spot to make a film about the end of the world".

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond
DirtyDogTiger said:
My nomination for Lowlifes of the week award goes to any body who has abused molested or neglected their children this week

Firing squad of the week would be far more appropriate

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
To the idiots who prevented the man to not wear his 'Bush - No1 Terrorist' t-shirt on the plane.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
The firebugs who are going around lighting fires.

It can end in absolute tragedy for all concerned, early this year a guy from Tassie was lighting fires and his father actually died fighting a fire that he lit.

Tubytiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 14, 2004
Tiggytam said:
The firebugs who are going around lighting fires. 

It can end in absolute tragedy for all concerned, early this year a guy from Tassie was lighting fires and his father actually died fighting a fire that he lit.

Ditto TT - and for the arsonist that lit the fire in Vic which took the life overnight of a guy in his late 40's fell under a fire tanker trying to get away from your dirty work.....I just wish a couple of the CFA boys could get you in a room for five minutes mate  :mad:

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Someone was telling me the other day, that a number of the arsonists they catch are involved with putting out the fires.

ie local, coppers, ses, cfa etc.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Probably more an ill-informed bimbo than a lowlife but Pink for lobbying people to boycott Australian wool products in protest against mulesing sheep.

Absoloute lowlife. The man who stabbed a 9 mth old baby to death in Sydney last night. :'(