Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
geez reading the last couple of pages -

i thought when Covid hit that it wouldn't only be the Virus, it would be the hysteria and the madness ..

well....

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Shows that they're not at all interested in freedom, what they are interested in is imposing their will on others, the very opposite of freedom.

DS

didnt read the story, cause im over getting angry.

But I imagine they are intergenerational underclass who are taking the slightest opportunity to exert some power, however misguided and misanthropic?

reiterates the need for society lifting up the powerless?

In trying to move beyond reactionary anger, im probably clutching at straws?

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017

But I imagine they are intergenerational underclass who are taking the slightest opportunity to exert some power, however misguided and misanthropic?

It takes two to tango. The powerless often have choice but continue to make bad ones. Some don’t have choice. Those are the ones that deserve lifting. Just need to identify them first.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

An interesting one that came up in northwestern Tasmania. This lowlife has been charged with a hideous crime of a sexual nature against a young woman. But what is of most interest that I saw reading in the newspaper on this case. The perpetrator is 47YO and has lived pretty much his entire life in Australia. Migrated here as a very young child with his family (migrated as a toddler is the inference I read). But never formalised his Australian citizenship. So is only a permanent resident. Which means that the custodial sentence he is quite likely to receive, will go beyond the threshold whereby he could be deported to his country of origin on release.

Mrs PT previously worked in an area where she saw some of these left field cases come across her desk from corrections and/or justice departments. So has seen similar examples. One was a man in his late 50s-early 60s, born in Scotland, but migrated to Australia as an infant with his family and had thus lived pretty much his entire life here. But he had never formalised his Australian citizenship, so was only a permanent resident. He received a lengthy custodial sentence for child sex offences and was being deported to the UK at the conclusion of his sentence.

Last edited:

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights

Underclass - a word I started using a few years ago... and one that doesn't get a lot of use, its not very PC but its unambiguous in my eyes.

King Kong

Tiger Champion
Aug 26, 2016
Can I nominate Glen Luff - thinks pick 38 is fair for CCJ - campaigner of the week

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Underclass - a word I started using a few years ago... and one that doesn't get a lot of use, its not very PC but its unambiguous in my eyes.

its a fair bit more PC than 'white trash'.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

Scum.
That was a prominent series of incidents in the years immediately proceeding the Cronulla riots that contributed to the general racially based animosity building in Sydney. That then exploded with the infamous day in Cronulla itself, and the retaliatory attacks from car loads of western Sydney Lebanese youths in the nights following.

The Skaf brothers and their accomplices made no secret that the gang rapes were 100% racially motivated. They deliberately were seeking teenage girls of Anglo-Australian appearance and taunted them as to the reason they were being raped was because they are an Anglo-Aussie and hence deserved it.

And it was an insight into how those of the western Sydney Lebanese-Aussie wannabe gangster subculture viewed Anglo-Aussie girls and women.

At Cronulla itself, in the lead up, groups of Lebanese-Aussie youth, with seemingly similar attitudes towards Anglo-Aussie girls (that they are “sluts” and hence are fair game) were routinely and quite prominently and brazenly sexually harassing local Anglo-Aussie girls at the beach of a weekend. In fact, some nasty assaults were carried out by these groups on young men coming to the aid of the harassed girls. In one instance, seriously assaulting local lifeguards.

It all fed the fire. Sure there is no denying that the riots themselves were exploited by more radical far right groups with a more all-encompassing racist agenda. Which led to innocent bystanders who might have looked vaguely non-Anglo being gutlessly and shamefully attacked.

But I found the media - in their cushy inner city bubble - completely missed what had been going on out in the suburbs and the animosity building in the years proceeding it. And it likely still is outside their prism of comprehension. So they went down the lazy, “evil white oppressors” self flagellation narrative, without having any understanding of what had been going on outside the cushy abodes of Ultimo, Crows Nest and Point Piper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Thoughts on the missing little girl in WA?

Beautiful little kid. I am baffled by it. Cannot get a read at all, regarding what's going on there.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Thoughts on the missing little girl in WA?

Beautiful little kid. I am baffled by it. Cannot get a read at all, regarding what's going on there.
Yeah it's just horrible. .... having watched the exposè on William Tyrrell's disappearance just recently it had me thinking about the absolute filth which exists in society.
Rock spiders and rapists should be burned at the stake imo!

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Yeah it's just horrible. .... having watched the exposè on William Tyrrell's disappearance just recently it had me thinking about the absolute filth which exists in society.
Rock spiders and rapists should be burned at the stake imo!
Yeah, I have a little bloke only a year older (and my daughter is 4-5 years older - bit of a gap between our two). And it really lets you feel, just in some small part, how you would react in the shoes of parents of the likes of William Tyrell and Cleo Smith. It would just break me.