Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
I nominate the whole MUA.

They are the biggest bunch of turds going around. The sooner they disappear the better for everyone.

Their ongoing actions do nothing but increase costs to end users. Their wages are astronomical for what they actually do and their demands are farcical. Simply a mob of lowlife scumbags.

Anyone who has to deal with the port are at the mercy of these *smile*. Hopefully Patrick's succeeds in getting rid of their control of the ports.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Have they caught these guys yet?

And this guy again.

They've arrested those pieces of scum today.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

BT Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I hope all these patients get together and run a class action against this guy - seems like his negligence was criminal in many cases.

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I'm going to nominate this guy.

There's some ugly images in there - fair warning!
OMG. Simply appalling and criminal - disfigurement by negligence - taking advantage of unhappy and vulnerable people often. :mad::mad:

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yes, I know, innocent until proven otherwise.

Good to see VicPol making progress on this one. Will be fascinated to ever find out what went down in this very strange crime. Not sure how these two oldsters could have bothered anyone except perhaps drug croppers with the guy's drone. Or just theft?

What possible motive really? I think Aussies like to think you can go camping out bush and be safe still in this country.

Reactions: 3 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

Not sure if this should go in politics or low life of the week thread.

A Tasmanian Councilor is fronting court accused of exposing himself to women on a popular beach in NW Tasmania. You really couldn't make this up. Of all the people he could have exposed himself to, one was a woman who works as crown counsel for the Department of Public Prosecutions in the region. He exposed himself to her on several occasions.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user