Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Not sure where to put this, but what the *smile* does it take to jail someone in Victoria for sickening unprovoked racist physical attacks?

3 lowlifes for me in this. The thug that attacked the security guard, his mate for racially taunting the guard and the pissweak magistrate for not jailing this prick despite finding him guilty and “The offending was sickening to watch on video. It would have been even worse to see it live,"”
:mad::mad:
Roided up meathead. He looks a bit like the guy that did the Christchurch massacre. There is something about the eyes of these guys, almost souless.

Sad, pathetic, lost little boys. But extremely dangerous. Not sure what the solution is to this sort of threat?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
No wonder women choose not to report rape and serious crimes. This is just as bad as the Brittany Higgins case.

It's well worth reading the whole article.

A nursing student reported an alleged rape. It ended her career​

Melissa was completing a hospital placement as a nursing student in 2016 when she was allegedly raped by her more senior colleague.

She reported the nurse to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – a national body tasked with registering and disciplining health practitioners.

AHPRA took no action against the alleged perpetrator but instead opened an investigation into Melissa, in what was the start of a six-year process that ended Melissa’s nursing career and exposed “systemic deficits” within the regulator.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
No wonder women choose not to report rape and serious crimes. This is just as bad as the Brittany Higgins case.

It's well worth reading the whole article.

A nursing student reported an alleged rape. It ended her career​

Melissa was completing a hospital placement as a nursing student in 2016 when she was allegedly raped by her more senior colleague.

She reported the nurse to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – a national body tasked with registering and disciplining health practitioners.

AHPRA took no action against the alleged perpetrator but instead opened an investigation into Melissa, in what was the start of a six-year process that ended Melissa’s nursing career and exposed “systemic deficits” within the regulator.

After reading the article it’s no wonder that pathetic organisation needs a rapid overhaul.
I just hope that Melissa was able to have some happiness in her life after going through all that. My heart goes out to her.

AHPRA should be liable for some sort of compensation to her. It effectively ended her prospective career and the way it treated her was contemptible and disgusting. *smile* mob of sHockings

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
After reading the article it’s no wonder that pathetic organisation needs a rapid overhaul.
I just hope that Melissa was able to have some happiness in her life after going through all that. My heart goes out to her.

AHPRA should be liable for some sort of compensation to her. It effectively ended her prospective career and the way it treated her was contemptible and disgusting. *smile* mob of sHockings
Yes, it's disgusting, unfortunately I suspect it's not just AHPRA that needs an overhaul.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Very lucky. The only time Pedo's get to leave jail is in a box. Given his profile he would have been targeted for sure.
Once upon a time that was the case. Not these days. Usually kept in a separated 5 star Hilton, protected from the riff raff of general population. That's not to say at times they still might 'accidently' find themselves in instances where the riff raff can get to them. But generally they are kept away from all of that. I think that's where the British colloquial term, 'nonce' comes from (prison acronym of N.O.N.C.E. - Not On Normal Communal Exercise).

The prison close to where I live in TAS was under some scrutiny a couple of years ago because they had one catch all protective wing for those considered too vulnerable to go into general population. This of course is where the convicted paedos are housed. But in a cruel irony, another class of prisoner who found themselves in there were those that - while they might be of age to be in adult prison - appeared younger, physically weaker and vulnerable. The kind of young blokes who at 18-20YO might still appear boyish and barely through puberty. Would be like a lamb to the slaughter in general population. So instead they found themselves housed with convicted paedophiles and evidently..........in many cases catering to their depraved fetishes.

In fact a sports coach that I knew personally is currently serving time in there for multiple offences of this nature. Word has it, at the expiration of his non-parole period, he didn't apply for parole. The reason being, one of his victims is the son of a local bikie chapter member. Suffice to say, he is safer being in prison than out (perhaps enjoying coexistence in the showers with visually younger than typical looking prisoners also). That says something of the comparatively cushy existence paedos have in prison compared to past eras. At least in my part of the world. In the past there is no way he would have survived in there, having sexually abused a family member of a bikie.

Last edited:

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Poor paramedic in NSW who got stabbed to death getting coffee at Maccas. Stuffed world

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users