Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Scum family should all be in jail , assaulting a Police Officer & physically and thretening also ..
5-7 years in the big house , little farkers ....

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
royce67 said:
I have a feeling that TT4 might be referring to this mob

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/attack-mine-god-help-yours-father-s-vile-threats-to-bashed-top-cop-20190618-p51yx3.html

Surely their behaviour deserved heavier punishment than just being removed from the train.
It's the same at the footy and the cricket, the idiots just get removed from the ground, they continue to run amok and become SOMEONE else's problem.
What are the responsibilities of the transit guards who kicked them off the train, and the security who remove idiots like them from sporting stadiums.

Are the police happy for them to be just removed because it saves them having to process them and the paper work it requires?

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
tigerman said:
Surely their behaviour deserved heavier punishment than just being removed from the train.
It's the same at the footy and the cricket, the idiots just get removed from the ground, they continue to run amok and become SOMEONE else's problem.
What are the responsibilities of the transit guards who kicked them off the train, and the security who remove idiots like them from sporting stadiums.

Are the police happy for them to be just removed because it saves them having to process them and the paper work it requires?

The blokes were ‘authorized officers’, so don’t have police powers.

On another note, Sly was saying this morning that he expected the father to be arrested today.

The kids are shocking. If anything, dad’s worse.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
lukeanddad said:
The blokes were ‘authorized officers’, so don’t have police powers.

The transit officers have the power to arrest/detain until the police come. The two brothers behaviour warranted them being detained.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/attack-mine-god-help-yours-father-s-vile-threats-to-bashed-top-cop-20190618-p51yx3.html

"The sergeant told the court the brothers were drinking, swearing and hitting monitors at Southern Cross Station before they got on the train, and were intimidating and threatening towards passengers once on board. A passenger alerted transit officers when Isaiah vomited on the train, and the brothers became argumentative when the officers approached them."

https://transport.vic.gov.au/Getting-around/Public-transport/Public-transport-ticketing-and-fares/Authorised-officers

They can:

check your ticket and concession entitlement, even after you’ve left the vehicle or station
ask to take your ticket for use as evidence
ask for your name, address and proof of identity
report you to the Department of Transport
arrest you until the police arrive, if you don’t comply
Authorised Officers don’t issue warnings or fines.

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
tigerman said:
The transit officers have the power to arrest/detain until the police come. The two brothers behaviour warranted them being detained.

"The sergeant told the court the brothers were drinking, swearing and hitting monitors at Southern Cross Station before they got on the train, and were intimidating and threatening towards passengers once on board. A passenger alerted transit officers when Isaiah vomited on the train, and the brothers became argumentative when the officers approached them."

https://transport.vic.gov.au/Getting-around/Public-transport/Public-transport-ticketing-and-fares/Authorised-officers

They can:

check your ticket and concession entitlement, even after you’ve left the vehicle or station
ask to take your ticket for use as evidence
ask for your name, address and proof of identity
report you to the Department of Transport
arrest you until the police arrive, if you don’t comply
Authorised Officers don’t issue warnings or fines.

Bit tricky without oc spray or hand cuffs. I certainly wouldn’t take the chance in that situation.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
lukeanddad said:
Bit tricky without oc spray or hand cuffs. I certainly wouldn’t take the chance in that situation.

Yes it is a bit tricky.

It annoys me that we are too soft on crime/loutish behaviour. In this instance a guy has been bashed because their criminal behaviour wasn't punished.

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
tigerman said:
Yes it is a bit tricky.

It annoys me that we are too soft on crime/loutish behaviour. In this instance a guy has been bashed because their criminal behaviour wasn't punished.

Yeah, I agree. They’ll be out on bail by now.

Separately, a bloke who king hit an innocent man was released on bail this week. He had priors.

If you’re a cop, you’d be thinking, ‘why bother making the arrest?’

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
The Authorised Officers aka Ticket Inspectors aren't armed with anything other than a card scanner...they are often older,, many are women, they aren't bouncer type physiques so I don't know how they would have detained two thugs bent on trouble. The fact that they then easily accounted for an experienced cop shows how dangerous they were.
Those who know Melboure may agree with me on this - from day 1 I always wondered why the pseudo cops called PSOs are only deployed on stations not on each and every evening train. To me the train is potentially more likely to be a source of trouble than the station. Where I live they would be bored witless.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The low life Aussie who ran amok in Bali.
He stole and crashed a motor bike, snap kicked a guy on his way to work off his motor bike, broke into a families house, attacking the owner. He smashed a shop window, and a restaurant window, stole someones mobile phone etc etc.

The way a lot of Aussies behave in Bali really annoys me.
How about showing a bit of respect, if people from overseas did the same thing here there would be an outrage.
Pull your bloody heads in!!!!

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The low life Aussie who ran amok in Bali.
He stole and crashed a motor bike, snap kicked a guy on his way to work off his motor bike, broke into a families house, attacking the owner. He smashed a shop window, and a restaurant window, stole someones mobile phone etc etc.

The way a lot of Aussies behave in Bali really annoys me.
How about showing a bit of respect, if people from overseas did the same thing here there would be an outrage.
Pull your bloody heads in!!!!
Part of the reason why I’ve never been to Bali.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
despite living in SE Asia for 20 odd years, I've only been to Bali once. never been to Bangkok. If I want to party with Aussies I'll just fly back home instead.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I avoid bogans here, I'm not going on holiday with them.
But I think I am in the last 1000 Australians who hasn't been to any of Vietnam, Croatia and Bali.

as an experienced traveller, one thing I have learnt over time is to avoid Aussie's like the plague. If you're gonna travel, you wanna indulge in the local culture, not hang with people you can hang with at home. There are some exceptions of course (like the FIFA World Cup).

However, if you insist on hanging with Aussie's overseas, there are much better places than Bali. Bali is trash.