Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Part of the reason why I’ve never been to Bali.

The Aussie bogans are restricted to the main tourist areas in Kuta/Legian/Seminyak. Easy enough to avoid if you want to, and Balinese/Indonesian people are great. God knows what they think about dickheads like this - it's just an alien concept here to act like a knob in public and cause direct harm to others. Hope he gets a hard time while awaiting trial and hope he does some even harder time in Kerobokan. And he pays for all the damage he caused. Judging from the photos of his arrest it appears BaliPol roughed him up a bit unless he did it to himself while acting like a *smile*. Good.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
as an experienced traveller, one thing I have learnt over time is to avoid Aussie's like the plague. If you're gonna travel, you wanna indulge in the local culture, not hang with people you can hang with at home. There are some exceptions of course (like the FIFA World Cup).

Bali isn't trash, even if some of the Aussies who go there are.

Reactions: 1 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
The Aussie bogans are restricted to the main tourist areas in Kuta/Legian/Seminyak. Easy enough to avoid if you want to, and Balinese/Indonesian people are great. God knows what they think about dickheads like this - it's just an alien concept here to act like a knob in public and cause direct harm to others. Hope he gets a hard time while awaiting trial and hope he does some even harder time in Kerobokan. And he pays for all the damage he caused. Judging from the photos of his arrest it appears BaliPol roughed him up a bit unless he did it to himself while acting like a *smile*. Good.
Think it was at least partly self inflicted...he ran out and jumped into the windscreen of a moving van. And respect your views on alternate Bali.... I know quite a few people who don't fit the feral category and whose other travel destinations I relate to better who had great experiences in Bali without gong on an end of season trip to Kuta. Luckily the world is a big place...room for us all, u til 2030 anyway.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What annoys me is that a lot of the disrespectful dimwits wouldn't behave like that in Australia, and would be outraged if people came to Australia and did the same thing.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Rowan Baxter, former NRL player. Decides the best way to end is marital woes is to burn himself, his 3 kids and wife to death in a car. Lowest of the low.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Rowan Baxter, former NRL player. Decides the best way to end is marital woes is to burn himself, his 3 kids and wife to death in a car. Lowest of the low.
The piece of **** should have been in jail, he kidnapped one of the children on Boxing Day for 4 days. Australia is too soft on crime.

Last edited:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Richard Pusey, the Melbourne mortgage broker who was the driver of the speeding Porsche that the cops pulled over. Apparently took photos of the dying police and put them on his social media....after running away from the scene. What an utter prick.

Reactions: 5 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Richard Pusey, the Melbourne mortgage broker who was the driver of the speeding Porsche that the cops pulled over. Apparently took photos of the dying police and put them on his social media....after running away from the scene. What an utter prick.

Could well be the biggest low life to be added to this thread.

Reactions: 3 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
He’s gonna wish he’d died at the scene. His life won’t be worth living now - what a *smile*.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I avoid bogans here, I'm not going on holiday with them.
But I think I am in the last 1000 Australians who hasn't been to any of Vietnam, Croatia and Bali.

No I haven't either.

I'm pretty comfortable that I aint missing anything when it comes to Bali either.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
He may well be topped by the other party in the same incident.

I wouldn't be surprised if the truck ran down the coppers on purpose.

I hope not but you could be right. The fact he veered from the middle lane of the freeway across all 3 lanes to the emergency lane suggests it was either deliberate or became incapacitated behind the wheel (fell asleep / heart attack etc).

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Reportedly berated one of the dying police officers too...

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Just from the vision of past indiscretions Pusey should have already been nominated.

What a self entitled lowlife

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Reportedly berated one of the dying police officers too...

What a complete and utter piece of scum. He recorded the female officer dying as she was pinned by the ruck and pleading for help saying "I only wanted to eat my sushi, you have *smile* my *smile* car".

What a self indulgent wanker. I hope he gets every thing that is coming to him.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
this guy - *smile* Pussy - unbelievable. coke-head maybe? what a soulless prick, he’ll have fun in jail.. and live up to his name...

• Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
this guy - *smile* Pussy - unbelievable. coke-head maybe? what a soulless prick, he’ll have fun in jail.. and live up to his name...

He reportedly failed a drug test by the side of the road hence why they were waiting for the car to be impounded.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
He’s gonna wish he’d died at the scene. His life won’t be worth living now - what a ****.

Especially and hopefully he gets jail time.
Think there will be some inside who would want to do some very bad things to him.
He may wish he was d**d after they have finished with him.

Sorry for writing the above.

Think many of us would like to spend some 1v1 time with him for what he did, has done previously and his total disregard for people.

No 1 lowlife and no 1 target where hopefully he ends up in. May our Judge do the right thing.