Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
What a complete and utter piece of scum. He recorded the female officer dying as she was pinned by the ruck and pleading for help saying "I only wanted to eat my sushi, you have ****** my ******* car".

What a self indulgent wanker. I hope he gets every thing that is coming to him.

Is that true?
Disgusting human being.

Police May very well make sure some accident happens in jail and I for one wish harm on this person so cruel , brutal that I wish I could administer it myself.

I apologise.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
This is the scumbag of the century.
What concerns me is he'll go before a judge who'll be sold some sort of *smile* sob story about the prick having a tough upbringing or some other crap and he'll end up with a clip over the ear and a couple of years on a prison farm!

That vision of his piece of *smile* wife giving the cameras the finger and telling them to "*smile* off" today shows that them two sociopaths deserve eachother!

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
What concerns me is he'll go before a judge who'll be sold some sort of *smile* sob story about the prick having a tough upbringing or some other crap and he'll end up with a clip over the ear and a couple of years on a prison farm!

That vision of his piece of **** wife giving the cameras the finger and telling them to "**** off" today shows that them two sociopaths deserve eachother!

What’s with that vision I saw of him with a face mask???

Expose him to Cov-19, hope than he needs ICU and leave him in a room alone with no help.

See how he and his wife like that!!!

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
The porsche guy is stuffed. Could have been a quasi hero but now faces a long stretch. Seems like an entitled wanker of the highest order.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Sometimes you read *smile* that just makes you angry.

Ballarat op shop manager Heidi O’Neill pleads guilty to dangerous driving causing death (paywalled)
Paul Shapiro
Wyndham Leader/Herald Sun
May 7, 2020

A respected op-shop manager was high on meth when she struck and killed an elderly pedestrian while driving through Ballarat’s town centre.

O’Neill was driving her new Peugeot wagon along Sturt St when she ploughed into the 78-year-old man just before noon on May 9, 2018.

The victim, Winston Wells, was crossing the road after driving to Ballarat from Ararat for an eye examination.

O’Neill struck Mr Wells who was carried more than 10 metres after becoming wedged to the front of the Peugeot.

Mr Wells was flung a further 2.8 metres when O’Neill’s Peugeot came to a stop.

The victim was rushed to Ballarat Base Hospital with life-threatening injuries, then flown to the Royal Melbourne.

He died on May 29 due to complications caused by the collision after spending almost three weeks fighting for life in hospital.

Police questioned O’Neill at the scene where she returned a zero blood alcohol content but later tested positive to meth.

However, O’Neill wasn’t formally interviewed by police until September 2018.

She told police she was on banking run for her Ballarat Hospice Care retail operations manager job.

Part of O’Neill’s duties was running the organisation’s op-shop.

She claimed she didn’t see Mr Wells who “just appeared”.

O’Neill admitted she “snorted a quarter to half a point” of meth the night before the collision.

She said meth helped her treat a health condition, kept her awake, and relieved pain.

Although the op shop manager had meth in her system, the prosecution relied on O Neill not keeping a proper look out, which amounted to dangerous driving.

O’Neill – who also pleaded guilty to exceeding a prescribed concentration of drugs – is facing a maximum ten years behind bars.

Judge Liz Gaynor extended O’Neill’s bail until sentencing on May 18.

- - - - -

Get this, Paul Shapiro. There is no such thing as a "respected" meth user. She's a dirty filthy useless skank and I hope she suffers crushing guilt for the rest of her days.

• Angry

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Not a great person from reading. Also shocked and surprised to read that the police let months go by before a formal interview.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Sometimes you read **** that just makes you angry.

Ballarat op shop manager Heidi O’Neill pleads guilty to dangerous driving causing death (paywalled)
Paul Shapiro
Wyndham Leader/Herald Sun
May 7, 2020

A respected op-shop manager was high on meth when she struck and killed an elderly pedestrian while driving through Ballarat’s town centre.

O’Neill was driving her new Peugeot wagon along Sturt St when she ploughed into the 78-year-old man just before noon on May 9, 2018.

The victim, Winston Wells, was crossing the road after driving to Ballarat from Ararat for an eye examination.

O’Neill struck Mr Wells who was carried more than 10 metres after becoming wedged to the front of the Peugeot.

Mr Wells was flung a further 2.8 metres when O’Neill’s Peugeot came to a stop.

The victim was rushed to Ballarat Base Hospital with life-threatening injuries, then flown to the Royal Melbourne.

He died on May 29 due to complications caused by the collision after spending almost three weeks fighting for life in hospital.

Police questioned O’Neill at the scene where she returned a zero blood alcohol content but later tested positive to meth.

However, O’Neill wasn’t formally interviewed by police until September 2018.

She told police she was on banking run for her Ballarat Hospice Care retail operations manager job.

Part of O’Neill’s duties was running the organisation’s op-shop.

She claimed she didn’t see Mr Wells who “just appeared”.

O’Neill admitted she “snorted a quarter to half a point” of meth the night before the collision.

She said meth helped her treat a health condition, kept her awake, and relieved pain.

Although the op shop manager had meth in her system, the prosecution relied on O Neill not keeping a proper look out, which amounted to dangerous driving.

O’Neill – who also pleaded guilty to exceeding a prescribed concentration of drugs – is facing a maximum ten years behind bars.

Judge Liz Gaynor extended O’Neill’s bail until sentencing on May 18.

- - - - -

Get this, Paul Shapiro. There is no such thing as a "respected" meth user. She's a dirty filthy useless skank and I hope she suffers crushing guilt for the rest of her days.

Should be jailed but she won’t be.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
“Honestly, the corona virus isn’t killing men fast enough”. Clementine Ford. What a douche.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
The scum who "allegedly" killed his 4 year old Down Syndrome daughter by starving her to death.

What a pity we don't have Capital punishment any more.

Words fail me.

RIP Willow

• Angry

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Fake coronavirus signs at playgrounds: Kingston Council slams ‘outrageous’ act (paywalled)

Fake signs purportedly from a council urging children to use play equipment as their “best defence” against coronavirus have been plastered at parks in Melbourne’s southeast.

The signs - which even include a phony signature from the local mayor - claim it’s OK for children to use play equipment even though playgrounds are shut.

They’ve appeared over the weekend in the Kingston Council area, which covers suburbs from Cheltenham to Carrum.

Signs have so far been found at Chelsea and Bonbeach.

Kingston Mayor Georgina Oxley told the Herald Sun: “It’s disgraceful and it’s outrageous.”

“It’s putting our community’s lives at risk and especially young people and children in our community,’’ Cr Oxley said.

“Our parks are closed for good reason and that is to keep everyone safe.”

Council workers were scouring parks across the municipality for any more fake signs.

“This virus has unfortunately led to tragedies,’’ Cr Oxley said.

“For anyone to go out and do that in the community is absolutely disgusting.

“It looks like it’s an official sign.”

The signs, which were laminated and included the Kingston Council logo, are headlined “PARK OPEN”.

“Kingston City Council recognizes (sic) that a strong immune system is best defence against the current Covid19 threat and children are the safety community group,’’ it reads.

“Your children can best maintain a healthy immune system by the following: Regular vitamin D, Regular Physical Activity, Healthy eating habits”

Mordialloc state Labor MP Tim Richardson said the signs were of huge concern, with one found at popular Bicentennial Park in Chelsea.

“People have thought it was official and have used the park over the weekend,’’ Mr Richardson said.

“It’s misleading people.

“The motivations are sickening.

“This is a risk to health and safety during a global pandemic.

“It’s deeply concerning.

“Playgrounds are not open.”

e3740c4fda9063fc520dda1b74c8c2fe

- - - - -

Not going to speculate as to what demographic this person is from but it's clearly someone with time on their hands.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013