Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Richard Pusey was released from custody this week. What a seriously deranged, unstable individual he is. I don't know if prison is even the right place for him. In previous eras, he would have been locked up in a padded cell, bound in a straight-jacket, in a mental asylum, probably doped up permanently on ketamine so he wasn't a danger to society or himself.

Scary thing is, before he was a money obsessed mortgage broker and conman, he was a practicing nurse! I'm not sure that was an overly compatible career for those character traits.

Reading in the Age today. Sounds like he came from a perfectly normal working class to lower middle class upbringing too. But is simply a bastard of a bloke. Right back to school times, some interviewed give accounts of how he was just generally a *smile*.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
No doubt there are many lowlifes involved in the “protests” at the moment, but this *smile* up family are right up there.

Family turn up to park and start taking down check in signs, their kids start verbally abusing a couple of young girls, then physically assault the girls’ mothers when they tried to intervene.
It was a daughter of the family that started the physical attack.
and to top it off, the hero dad sicced his dog onto two men who came to help.
What the *smile* is wrong with these anti-logic idiots

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
No doubt there are many lowlifes involved in the “protests” at the moment, but this *smile* up family are right up there.

Family turn up to park and start taking down check in signs, their kids start verbally abusing a couple of young girls, then physically assault the girls’ mothers when they tried to intervene.

Was good to see some bystanders stepped up to help the ladies out , good on them , dosent happen enough and more times then not that can help defuse the situation

Reactions: 2 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

That’s at the point that I question one’s sanity. The world of social media has deranged their mind so much they have become insanely unhinged. Padded cell with a straight jacket. Sure, undoubtedly it’s shockingly low behaviour. But at the same time I find it bafflingly bizarre behaviour.

Last edited:

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Yep, freedom lovers. Attack others who disagree with them, rip down the QR codes because other people should not be allowed the freedom to comply with public health measures. This, after the demo the other day attacked and shut down that vaccination centre in the city.

Shows that they're not at all interested in freedom, what they are interested in is imposing their will on others, the very opposite of freedom.

DS

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
geez reading the last couple of pages -

i thought when Covid hit that it wouldn't only be the Virus, it would be the hysteria and the madness ..

well....

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Shows that they're not at all interested in freedom, what they are interested in is imposing their will on others, the very opposite of freedom.

DS

didnt read the story, cause im over getting angry.

But I imagine they are intergenerational underclass who are taking the slightest opportunity to exert some power, however misguided and misanthropic?

reiterates the need for society lifting up the powerless?

In trying to move beyond reactionary anger, im probably clutching at straws?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

But I imagine they are intergenerational underclass who are taking the slightest opportunity to exert some power, however misguided and misanthropic?

It takes two to tango. The powerless often have choice but continue to make bad ones. Some don’t have choice. Those are the ones that deserve lifting. Just need to identify them first.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

An interesting one that came up in northwestern Tasmania. This lowlife has been charged with a hideous crime of a sexual nature against a young woman. But what is of most interest that I saw reading in the newspaper on this case. The perpetrator is 47YO and has lived pretty much his entire life in Australia. Migrated here as a very young child with his family (migrated as a toddler is the inference I read). But never formalised his Australian citizenship. So is only a permanent resident. Which means that the custodial sentence he is quite likely to receive, will go beyond the threshold whereby he could be deported to his country of origin on release.

Mrs PT previously worked in an area where she saw some of these left field cases come across her desk from corrections and/or justice departments. So has seen similar examples. One was a man in his late 50s-early 60s, born in Scotland, but migrated to Australia as an infant with his family and had thus lived pretty much his entire life here. But he had never formalised his Australian citizenship, so was only a permanent resident. He received a lengthy custodial sentence for child sex offences and was being deported to the UK at the conclusion of his sentence.

Last edited:

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights

Underclass - a word I started using a few years ago... and one that doesn't get a lot of use, its not very PC but its unambiguous in my eyes.