Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I hope all these patients get together and run a class action against this guy - seems like his negligence was criminal in many cases.

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I'm going to nominate this guy.

There's some ugly images in there - fair warning!
OMG. Simply appalling and criminal - disfigurement by negligence - taking advantage of unhappy and vulnerable people often. :mad::mad:

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yes, I know, innocent until proven otherwise.

Good to see VicPol making progress on this one. Will be fascinated to ever find out what went down in this very strange crime. Not sure how these two oldsters could have bothered anyone except perhaps drug croppers with the guy's drone. Or just theft?

What possible motive really? I think Aussies like to think you can go camping out bush and be safe still in this country.

Reactions: 3 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

Not sure if this should go in politics or low life of the week thread.

A Tasmanian Councilor is fronting court accused of exposing himself to women on a popular beach in NW Tasmania. You really couldn't make this up. Of all the people he could have exposed himself to, one was a woman who works as crown counsel for the Department of Public Prosecutions in the region. He exposed himself to her on several occasions.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005
That was a prominent series of incidents in the years immediately proceeding the Cronulla riots that contributed to the general racially based animosity building in Sydney. That then exploded with the infamous day in Cronulla itself, and the retaliatory attacks from car loads of western Sydney Lebanese youths in the nights following.

The Skaf brothers and their accomplices made no secret that the gang rapes were 100% racially motivated. They deliberately were seeking teenage girls of Anglo-Australian appearance and taunted them as to the reason they were being raped was because they are an Anglo-Aussie and hence deserved it.

And it was an insight into how those of the western Sydney Lebanese-Aussie wannabe gangster subculture viewed Anglo-Aussie girls and women.

At Cronulla itself, in the lead up, groups of Lebanese-Aussie youth, with seemingly similar attitudes towards Anglo-Aussie girls (that they are “sluts” and hence are fair game) were routinely and quite prominently and brazenly sexually harassing local Anglo-Aussie girls at the beach of a weekend. In fact, some nasty assaults were carried out by these groups on young men coming to the aid of the harassed girls. In one instance, seriously assaulting local lifeguards.

It all fed the fire. Sure there is no denying that the riots themselves were exploited by more radical far right groups with a more all-encompassing racist agenda. Which led to innocent bystanders who might have looked vaguely non-Anglo being gutlessly and shamefully attacked.

But I found the media - in their cushy inner city bubble - completely missed what had been going on out in the suburbs and the animosity building in the years proceeding it. And it likely still is outside their prism of comprehension. So they went down the lazy, “evil white oppressors” self flagellation narrative, without having any understanding of what had been going on outside the cushy abodes of Ultimo, Crows Nest and Point Piper.

You never heard or hear much about the next nights after the Cronulla riots. I was listening to a stream of the police radio the next night and remember hearing a police dog handler (I think call sign Dog4) going to a shopping strip where there were people needing moving on and hearing his voice on the radio which went from he was arriving to he needed back up and his panicked sound coming through and then silence from him and the other officers trying to contact him for about 5 minutes until he finally came back on air. I can only imagine his relief but I was never so happy to hear a voice on the radio/computer.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This *smile*!

(Yeah I know..... innocent until proven otherwise... but gotta feeling that ain’t happening!)
I heard something about her step-dad being questioned. Is this dark hunt?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
This *smile*!

(Yeah I know..... innocent until proven otherwise... but gotta feeling that ain’t happening!)
The piece of excrement will plead not guilty due to mental health issues. This excuse annoys the hell out of me, especially when it's caused by excessive drug use.

• Angry

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
The piece of excrement will plead not guilty due to mental health issues. This excuse annoys the hell out of me, especially when it's caused by excessive drug use.

Strange how she was living with her Grandmother in Coolangatta not with her Mother, more to this story. *smile* grubs.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I heard something about her step-dad being questioned. Is this dark hunt?
He was the soon to be step dad and having watched the press conference the senior officer holding it basically alluded to someone else close to the girl also being involved. I'm not going to assume I know who that might be, but it's going to be even more horrific if that's the case!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Strange how she was living with her Grandmother in Coolangatta not with her Mother, more to this story. *smile* grubs.
Yes, the mother probably thought the 5K baby bonus would come in handy at the time. Never mind that she might not have really wanted the child.
The worst policy from a federal government ever. A fortnightly payment would've been fine, but a lump payment.................. Howard and Costello will say it was a good thing because it helped win an election.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yes, the mother probably thought the 5K baby bonus would come in handy at the time. Never mind that she might not have really wanted the child.
The worst policy from a federal government ever. A fortnightly payment would've been fine, but a lump payment.................. Howard and Costello will say it was a good thing because it helped win an election.
Good lord, the lengths people will go to blame anything and everything on the Libs is absurd.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Good lord, the lengths people will go to blame anything and everything on the Libs is absurd.
Yeh, a lot of boards are bombarded with the same stuff. Granted the current libs are full of wankers and led by the worst PM in history but I'm surprised the tigers lack of success last year hasn't been slated back to the libs.

• Haha

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yeh, a lot of boards are bombarded with the same stuff. Granted the current libs are full of wankers and led by the worst PM in history but I'm surprised the tigers lack of success last year hasn't been slated back to the libs.
Yes, a lot of threads are unreadable now with the incessant low brow crap that gets trotted out but linking the murder of this girl to a Libs initiative is a new low.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yes, a lot of threads are unreadable now with the incessant low brow crap that gets trotted out but linking the murder of this girl to a Libs initiative is a new low.
I'm just calling out a policy that encouraged young girls and junkies to get pregnant so they could get a 5k lump sum.
Sure this was very handy to a lot of families and it has given them a lot of joy.

But is has also meant a life of misery for too many children, who born into this world for the wrong reasons. $$$$$

I'll share my experience with this. A mates daughter who I have known since she was a baby, got married and had 3 daughters.
The marriage failed and she got into a relationship with a deadbeat junkie. She got into the drugs, lost custody of her kids and vanished.
About 10 years later she showed up at my mates (her fathers) place........................with another 5 children !!!!! The kids were feral. The junkie father was in jail.
To cut a long story short, this put a lot of stress on my mate and he died of a heart attack.

I just hope the grandmother who was raising this poor little 9 year old was able to show her some love and give her some joy in her short little life.

• Sad