Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Can someone do the gender realignment surgery on they with a rather large chainsaw?

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania Police are investigating an alleged incident in the early hours of Friday, in the tiny north eastern town of Branxholm, where a man abducted a beloved pet goat, took it to a nearby public toilet and raped it.

It's doing the rounds in local news. I'll bet by the end of today, given the quirks of the case, it will be in national news.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
It wanted flowers and dinner first?
I wonder if this bloke hangs around the show yard watching goats being presented with best in show sashes, thinking to himself....."yeah that's an attractive goat"....a bit like a pervy man might hang around watching Miss Universe contestants getting their sashes presented to them in scant bikinis.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I wonder if this bloke hangs around the show yard watching goats being presented with best in show sashes, thinking to himself....."yeah that's an attractive goat"....a bit like a pervy man might hang around watching Miss Universe contestants getting their sashes presented to them in scant bikinis.
It had big brown eyes and long eyelashes. Apparently.

Reactions: 2 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
at least it was the best looking goat in the paddock

among the herd was the goat a influencer? .....

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Tasmania Police are investigating an alleged incident in the early hours of Friday, in the tiny north eastern town of Branxholm, where a man abducted a beloved pet goat, took it to a nearby public toilet and raped it.

It's doing the rounds in local news. I'll bet by the end of today, given the quirks of the case, it will be in national news.

How do they know that the goat wasn't consensual?

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
How do they know that the goat wasn't consensual?
Well CCTV footage shows the offender picking up and dragging the goat over the fence of its farm yard, then dragging it unwillingly across a park to the public toilet block.

A reasonable level of premeditation and quite bit of persistence and effort on the part of the offender. So doesn’t sound overly consensual to me.

Mind you, being out after dark, not wearing anything. The goat clearly needs to accept some responsibility for leading him on.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Not sure where to put this, but what the *smile* does it take to jail someone in Victoria for sickening unprovoked racist physical attacks?

3 lowlifes for me in this. The thug that attacked the security guard, his mate for racially taunting the guard and the pissweak magistrate for not jailing this prick despite finding him guilty and “The offending was sickening to watch on video. It would have been even worse to see it live,"”
:mad::mad:

Reactions: 5 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Not sure where to put this, but what the *smile* does it take to jail someone in Victoria for sickening unprovoked racist physical attacks?

3 lowlifes for me in this. The thug that attacked the security guard, his mate for racially taunting the guard and the pissweak magistrate for not jailing this prick despite finding him guilty and “The offending was sickening to watch on video. It would have been even worse to see it live,"”
:mad::mad:

Yep, and the 150 hours of community service is a joke.

A relative of mine had to do community service and by his own admission, it was absolute horseshit. A bus takes the offenders to for example, clean a park and the offenders can't actually be forced to do the work, so some of them say '*smile* it' and stay on the bus while the others do the work. And for those refusing to do the work, it still counts as service completed. An absolute farce.