Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The selfish people who stole the hay Melbourne Water was donating to fire and drought stricken farmers.  The grass, in the Hallam area, had been cut and was left to dry for a couple of days.  Some lowlife/s brought in their equipment and raked, pressed and stole the hay.

Dispicable act.  Hope they have a conscience and give some thought to those going through very hard times and return the hay. Considering hay is like gold at the moment it wouldn't surprise me if it was stolen to sell for a massive profit rather than to feed starving animals anyway. :mad:

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Thoroughly deserving of the inaugural Lowlife of the Week award.

Real low act.

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
How's the form of the lowlife's in Adelaide this week.A lady shopping with bag's of X-mas presents has an epilectic fit & while she's on the ground these arseholes run off with her presents!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Unbelievable dave....actually rather sadly it's quite believable. Another really low act.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I wouldn’t worry about it. Apparently jayfox has been arrested, and the presents have been returned.

JPM

Will Richmond ever be the one?
Sep 3, 2003
East Melbourne
Redford said:
I wouldn’t worry about it. Apparently jayfox has been arrested, and the presents have been returned.

They're still looking for shawry though. :police:

tigerdave

Feb 1, 2006
rosy23 said:
Unbelievable dave....actually rather sadly it's quite believable.   Another really low act.

It's just disturb's me Rosy that,that sort of thing actually happens.I was raised to alway's try & help people in need.I suppose we're blessed living here in the Hill as pathetic things like this don't happen here--- YET!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Someone I know was jailed a couple of years ago for driving a car as an accomplice while his mate stole handbags from old women. All for money for drugs. I was shocked, and disgusted of course, to find out. I never would have guessed it of him.

tigerdave

Feb 1, 2006
rosy23 said:
Someone I know was jailed a couple of years ago for driving a car as an accomplice while his mate stole handbags from old women.  All for money for drugs.  I was shocked, and disgusted of course, to find out.  I never would have guessed it of him.

Sadly the addiction from drug's,causes people to do irrational & thoughtless acts!

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The parking inspectro who gave me a fine in Brighton becuase my car had run out of petrol and I pushed it into a no standing zone and left a note on the window explaining that. I was gone for 15 minutes walking to the New St servo. Came back and got a $107 ticket.

LOWLIFE!!!!

JPM

Will Richmond ever be the one?
Sep 3, 2003
East Melbourne
SCOOP said:
The parking inspectro who gave me a fine in Brighton becuase my car had run out of petrol and I pushed it into a no standing zone and left a note on the window explaining that. I was gone for 15 minutes walking to the New St servo. Came back and got a $107 ticket.

LOWLIFE!!!!

If you kept the reciept from the petrol station, send it in with a letter and you should be able to avoid the fine.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
FullBackFwd said:
SCOOP said:
The parking inspectro who gave me a fine in Brighton  becuase my car had run out of petrol and I pushed it into a no standing zone and left a note on the window explaining that.  I was gone for 15 minutes walking to the New St servo.  Came back and got a $107 ticket.   

LOWLIFE!!!!

If you kept the reciept from the petrol station, send it in with a letter and you should be able to avoid the fine.

Not possible. He stole the petrol.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Redford said:
FullBackFwd said:
SCOOP said:

LOWLIFE!!!!

:hihi :hihi :hihi

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Redford said:
FullBackFwd said:
SCOOP said:
The parking inspectro who gave me a fine in Brighton  becuase my car had run out of petrol and I pushed it into a no standing zone and left a note on the window explaining that.  I was gone for 15 minutes walking to the New St servo.  Came back and got a $107 ticket.   

LOWLIFE!!!!

Lay by'd the petrol Red. In six weeks the $12.50 will be all mine.

And yes I am sedning in a letter.
If that doesn't work I am starting a smear campigan of the Bayside Council with Ernie on 3AW.

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
SCOOP said:
Redford said:
FullBackFwd said:
SCOOP said:

LOWLIFE!!!!

Lay by'd the petrol Red. In six weeks the $12.50 will be all mine.

And yes I am sedning in a letter.
If that doesn't work I am starting a smear campigan of the Bayside Council with Ernie on 3AW.

complain about the roads and footpaths in and around middle brighton while you are at it. they are atrocious

ssstone

the mongrel plumber,and the heir apparent
Aug 11, 2006
ararat
the lowlife coworker at the better halves work at an eastern subs tab/pub who was arrested this morning along with his brother and 2 other lowlifes armed with shotguns about to commit armed robbery again at the same pub that they alledgely have held up twice before. the coworker knew the roster and they only hit when only females were on.including once when my better half was in the fireing line.and after it happened this bit of pondscum put his arm around her and tried to comfort her.WELL DONE VIC POLICE. :mad:

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
Liverpool said:
Islams pissing on a bible would be up there, wouldn't it?

Now i think i heard about this while working tonight, were these high school students???? did they get expeled yeah???

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
tannerztigers said:
Liverpool said:
Islams pissing on a bible would be up there, wouldn't it?

Now i think i heard about this while working tonight, were these high school students???? did they get expeled yeah???

Got expelled. Statement denouncing their actions issued by the school.