Luke Meehan and Conditioning team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan and Conditioning team

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Bit late now.

Don't need another bunch of campaigners getting the best from Stackman on the footy field it will boil my pisss.

That said I wish him success and fulfillment, so I hope he cracks it big with his other desires then we dont have to watch another club benefit from our loss.
Think you’ve misinterpreted the intentions here.
Turk is not saying that in the hope that the penny finally drops for Stack.
He’s rejoicing in his demise and wants to pour on the scorn like a jilted lover.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Think you’ve misinterpreted the intentions here.
Turk is not saying that in the hope that the penny finally drops for Stack.
He’s rejoicing in his demise and wants to pour on the scorn like a jilted lover.
stop talking crap

go back and read all my posts about stack and quote me where i have posted anything demeaning about him and i have always said i wish him well and hope he pulls his finger out and fulfils his potential. you are better than getting into the gutter
time to move on and dont argue

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
stop talking crap

go back and read all my posts about stack and quote me where i have posted anything demeaning about him and i have always said i wish him well and hope he pulls his finger out and fulfils his potential. you are better than getting into the gutter
time to move on and dont argue
Then go back to your ridiculous post today where you’re replying to my post about a personal trainer in WA and you bring up some garbage about Sydney Stack and TikTok. That’s not demeaning?
You brought it up and I’ve simply highlighted your obsession about sticking the boots in.
Seriously you’re delusional.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Then go back to your ridiculous post today where you’re replying to my post about a personal trainer in WA and you bring up some garbage about Sydney Stack and TikTok. That’s not demeaning?
You brought it up and I’ve simply highlighted your obsession about sticking the boots in.
Seriously you’re delusional.
Not at all demeaning but truthful

Does he need a personal trainer ? Yes
Is he pre occupied with his social media profile ? Yes

which of the 2 are incorrect ?

If he had a personal trainer and worked his ass off after being delisted perhaps he may have been selected as a restricted free agent but has been ignored like i mentioned months ago when i said he will end up at South Fremantle if he doesnt pull his finger out.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
has Stacky joined our conditioning team?? would appear an interesting choice from the outside.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
We have a new strength and conditioning coach at RFC
named Marcus Krygger who’s come over from St Kilda

Reactions: 4 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
We have a new strength and conditioning coach at RFC
named Marcus Krygger who’s come over from St Kilda
Look at his LinkedIn. Masters in Exercise Science, started 2010 at Hawks, been in footy ever since.
And Krygger rhymes with Tiger!!

Reactions: 1 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Interesting watching the preparation changes under a new team this season.

You'd have to say the intensity of preseason is down, we strolled back a couple of days late and went on a grade 6 camp without the more intense session we usually run at them. You can have a million arguments about not peaking too soon and so forth but ultimately the proof is in the pudding.

Be fascinating to see how hard we go on return, it's a juggling act between getting the work up and pulling back in time for footy.

Pure speculation from the outside but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid we are walking a tightrope between being underdone or having to push too hard too close to the season. Fingers crossed the new team has it nailed.

Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

You'd have to say the intensity of preseason is down, we strolled back a couple of days late and went on a grade 6 camp without the more intense session we usually run at them. You can have a million arguments about not peaking too soon and so forth but ultimately the proof is in the pudding.

Be fascinating to see how hard we go on return, it's a juggling act between getting the work up and pulling back in time for footy.

Pure speculation from the outside but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid we are walking a tightrope between being underdone or having to push too hard too close to the season. Fingers crossed the new team has it nailed.
Yeah same thoughts TBR, however I reckon we're just lying low for this pre-season and getting most important stuff done in-house. I agree this was similar to a Grade 6 camp. Just a formality?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Yeah same thoughts TBR, however I reckon we're just lying low for this pre-season and getting most important stuff done in-house. I agree this was similar to a Grade 6 camp. Just a formality?
Bulldogs went to the Penisula and were going on flying foxes, the big swing and climbing rock walls, camps are more about team bonding, problem solving and some physical challenges thrown in.
I have done that hike up to Mariners Lookout, without the load of course, not long but very step, you wouldn't be doing it if you had calf issues I wouldn't think and that Wild Dog road ride is steep and winding.
The boys have done 4 match sim sessions in 2 weeks the biggest being the Monday they left for camp. In a normal training week they just do the two football sessions Monday & Thursday.
I am guessing they either had a session back at Punt Road this morning or will Friday or Saturday morning.
Non issue of where a camp is held for mine.

Reactions: 12 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Bulldogs went to the Penisula and were going on flying foxes, the big swing and climbing rock walls, camps are more about team bonding, problem solving and some physical challenges thrown in.
Correct.
I went on their training camp up in Cairns in 2016, although ours was in very hot and humid conditions which takes it out on you and went for 5 days with 3 days R&R in Port Douglas afterwards
They also had the footballs out and did some regulation type training in the mix as well.
They are go, go, go and there’s lots of competitiveness in everything they do but agree it’s all about team bonding.

Reactions: 2 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

It's an interesting point you make, up until a couple of weeks ago we hadn't done any match sim at all, it was all about running (according to Caesars reports). IMO despite having a longer break last yr we didn't get the summer right as we were getting overrun in games early in the season & had guys who kept getting re-injured when they came back from a lay off. It's good they are doing it different this time around & it'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Reactions: 1 user