Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

gsta12

Roar Power
Mar 19, 2003
Saw him this morning at work, and he said he will announce where he is going in 1 week. Second time in the last month or so I have had a short interaction with him at work, and he is the most awkward person. I cant put my finger on it, but he just seems nervous or socially awkward or something! :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
gsta12 said:
Saw him this morning at work, and he said he will announce where he is going in 1 week. Second time in the last month or so I have had a short interaction with him at work, and he is the most awkward person. I cant put my finger on it, but he just seems nervous or socially awkward or something! :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

Needs to hang around Rancey and Jack and he'll come out of his shell.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He's probably at the stage where he tries to avoid contact with people he doesn't know because he's sick of the same question.

But he was seen at the WAFL Grand Final today.....

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bullarto Tiger said:
Needs to hang around Rancey and Jack and he'll come out of his shell.

Send him to Vegas with Dusty and Swanny that'll loosen him right up :hihi :hihi

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Baloo said:
He's probably at the stage where he tries to avoid contact with people he doesn't know because he's sick of the same question.

But he was seen at the WAFL Grand Final today.....
I heard he was in the Punt Road Oval locker room Mr Sheening the number 19 locker.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
gsta12 said:
Second time in the last month or so I have had a short interaction with him at work, and he is the most awkward person. I cant put my finger on it, but he just seems nervous or socially awkward or something! :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

Do you find there's usually a spare seat next to you on a crowded train?

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Dont Argue said:
That's the rules.
Was always going to be Oct 2nd. People seem to have problems comprehending this simple fact

Robbie said tough decision for Tom.

And another name that I can't mention. :D

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dont Argue said:
That's the rules.
Was always going to be Oct 2nd. People seem to have problems comprehending this simple fact

It'll be this week due to our loss. Possibly tomorrow.

ahyeahnah

Tiger Superstar
Aug 14, 2016
Tiger Tom

The Gold Coast has just announced that Tom Lynch has chosen Richmond

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Re: Tiger Tom

Welcome Tiger Tommy...

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2018-10-02/tom-lynch-free-agency-update?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=LynchUpdate