Lynch !!

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Agree Ian - he thrives on pressure and the contest.

He has something to prove to himself (as all champions want to do well on the big stage) and also do well for his new team and supporters.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If there was one player out there last night who would’ve played for nothing, it was Lynchy.
He looked like a kid in a candy shop.

mjb

Tiger Rookie
Jun 23, 2007
If there was one player out there last night who would’ve played for nothing, it was Lynchy.
He looked like a kid in a candy
shop.
On RFCs Insta feed when Dimma is giving everyone a hug post game big Tommy goes the massive bear hug. I think he says “Dimma, I love you and coming here is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!!”. But I might be making that part up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
On RFCs Insta feed when Dimma is giving everyone a hug post game big Tommy goes the massive bear hug. I think he says “Dimma, I love you and coming here is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!!”. But I might be making that part up.
It’s not hard not to love playing with this group,
The players that we will attract over the next couple of years will be unbelievable.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
He was one of the first to lift, in the second quarter. Best big man on the ground.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
It was his first final and we won. It was a big night for Lynch and I am sure it was a pretty special one

Daigoro

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 20, 2004
This guy is about to explode next two games. In incredible form but had two games in a row against a real gun (Andrews) and before that played in the wet for a few weeks in a row. I reckon prelim and GF he will go off and have a couple of huge games.

Reactions: 2 users