Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Lynch may well expose Geelong but to say their backline is iffy when they have the lowest, (or close to), average points conceded for 2019 doesn't really ring true.

Get protected by the fact they win so much contested ball at the coal face and how well Geelong park the bus. Quick ball movement, which is our one wood, will see them in strife.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Get protected by the fact they win so much contested ball at the coal face and how well Geelong park the bus. Quick ball movement, which is our one wood, will see them in strife.

We all want to see that!

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Geelong's backline is very iffy. This bloke will expose them.
Correct.
Stewart is a squib albeit a very good one. Great intercept player but horrible one on one. If we play Nankervis and rest him deep with lynch, jack and dusty - Stewart will be forced to play on one.

Taylor - almost finished. Slow as anything. Hope he gets jack.

Blicavs is their best tall defender and even now they can’t seem to play him out of the backline quick enough - wing, ruck... weird. He will get lynch - all the best with that.

Kolodjashnij - probably get dusty. Wowza!

Bews - gets one of the mozzies. Got absolutely destroyed by Cameron a few weeks back.
Making Stewart accountable is the key here. He must play on one of our talls.

No doubt they will be thinking the same thing re: Vlastuin.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bews will get probably get first shot at Dusty, they will want to free up Tuohey and Stewart to run out of defence.

Kolodasnij is the next option but Dusty will burn him at ground level.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I want to see Tommy Lynch with the Norm Smith around his neck after kicking 7 or 8 in the GF ....... if we get there.

That means Tommy Lynch has for all intents and purposes slaughtered the Skunks in the GF and the deliciousness of such a thought is almost as good as winning the $150 million Powerball Jackpot tonight.

Can you imagine Fat Eddie ....................... ooh the deliciousness.

Yes I know we have to get there first AND we need to get over them so until then ...I shall stay as contrite AF.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
That mark he took in the 3rd was the best mark he's taken at Richmond I reckon

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Great game.

Thank god we got him, just such a massive presence
All the more important as it looks like the end for jack is way sooner than we all thought. I think jack has one more year left in him atmost. Apart from the genius tap on to dusty, Jack was completely ineffectual tonight and looked like an old man.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
5 goals in a come from behind win in a prelim in front of 94,000 people. It doesn’t get much better or bigger than that.

Bizzbizz

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2015
How *smile* good is Tom lunch 19 disposals 10 contested 10 marks 4 contested 1goal assist 5 goals 12 score involvements in a final and had like 5 handbaggers on him what a jet

Reactions: 2 users

thejinx

Go Tiges!
Dec 17, 2003
Melbourne, VIC
We just bought ourselves a Grand Final with Lynch tonight.

What a player. His old buddy from GC didn't do too bad either, Prestia.