Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
He's a star who demands the best defender. Makes Jack a happy boy since he then gets the next best. In Jack's career he has frequently been held well by the elite defenders of the game. But give him an inch and he runs riot. Lynch forces that inch and is bloody hard to stop - best defender or not. Great for the Tiiges.

Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
More credit to Weitering methinks. Taken a big step & made life hell for Tom.

Yeah, Weitering looked outstanding. I’m jealous.

Tom looked fit and ready to have a good year.

Of course, if matches cease to continue following this week, it’s possible we’ll be talking about Tom Lynch kicking his first goal for the season in May or June after playing every game as a forward, and that he played well!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Yeah, Weitering looked outstanding. I’m jealous.

Tom looked fit and ready to have a good year.

Of course, if matches cease to continue following this week, it’s possible we’ll be talking about Tom Lynch kicking his first goal for the season in May or June after playing every game as a forward, and that he played well!

yep, maybe we should target him off season

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Weitering was Rance-like, had a very good game.

Lynch just couldn't get any space and the Blues filled the holes in front of him pretty well.

Lynch will bounce back.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Where's Lloydy?
Seriously he hasnt missed a beat.
*I would love him to learn to get the ball to his foot quicker.

Reactions: 1 users

gazza49

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
What's this news about an ankle injury?
Quote from Sam Edmund, " Richmond confident Lynch will be fine to play after scans on ankle yesterday. Tigers say injury is at the real low end and despite the soreness and the game being only two days away, believe he'll be running out against the Hawks. "

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The injury came from his 3rd goal.
When howe jumped across him, when lynch got his foot to the ball just in time.
In saying that, if he isnt 100% we shouldn't risk him.
Bring in Balta or Cj.