Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
A brutal performance. Was terrifying early. Kicked like a 6 legged donkey. 3 votes.

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
A colossus. He plays last week, we win. Bring your kicking boots though Tommy.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Huge game but took the gloss off it with a really selfish, stupid, petulant act.

Doesn't deserve a week but deserves every bit of scrutiny he will cop in the next few days.
And cue Jon Ralph. Don’t disagree with you but TBR there is nothing in that.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Nothing in it from a tribunal point of view but plenty in it from a stupid thing to do point of view.

Can't blame the media for talking about it, he put it on the agenda by doing it, no-one else.
Yes we can. If it is such a terrible look for the game then why do they show it so often? One reason, they love to push the Lynch = thug narrative. There is nothing in that at all.

Reactions: 6 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
$$$$ or a week, not sure which way this one will fall.... who does he do it, just mind boggling dumb

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
It's just dumb and at best becomes an unnecessary distraction
Why do it?

Reactions: 4 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
"I’ve put it on Richmond, they say he will take on St Kilda, but I must say I’ll keep a very very close eye on it.”
Anyone heard from Tom Brown?
Wonder if he’s still keeping a very very close eye on Lynch’s finger?

Reactions: 1 user

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Not much in it, but still has me concerned with his record and inconsistencies of the tribunal. If he gets rubbed out we have no hope of winning next week

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Had we hit him up properly in the first Half he coulda kicked 6 .... he had Dougal dead to rights before the halfway mark of the first quarter.