Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

King Kong

Tiger Champion
Aug 26, 2016
Tough gig for our key forwards tonight, couple of genuine key back stoppers at Port
If Tex can kick 16 in 3 weeks then no excuses for Lynch tonight. We need a 6 goal plus game from him. He shouldn't need any extra motivation after their treatment of him last year. Porkins marked everything that came his way in a game v Port last year

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tommy has a fairly good record v Port.

Hopefully he has his straight kicking boot on and can drag us over the line tonight.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tough gig for our key forwards tonight, couple of genuine key back stoppers at Port
Genuine lumps they are quite handy but not guns.

Allir is most effective if left to intercept.

Clurey and Jonas are handy types and honest but they arent Andrews, or McGovern, Balta, May, Talia, Hooker, Weitering or Grimes

Ports defence is their biggest weakness.

Reactions: 1 user

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
1.3 and just doesn’t move enough to create space.
Look buggered at the end and just wanting the ball kicked on his head for a 1 on 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
If he got the free kicks the Port players got he’d kick 100 goals. Public enemy number 1 in the eyes of the maggots.

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Average at best, effort doesn’t seem to be there. Not moving enough. Needs a bloody good slap

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Out of form. Dropping marks, giving away silly frees and not moving or leading which is my biggest criticism of him. Really disappointing start to the year. Too good to drop - just has to play better.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imho he’s working bloody hard, getting double teamed each week and contest , plus we are just lobbying it on his head , not out in front to launch at......my only issue with Lynch is where are the crumbers, Lambert comes from 80 metres away and gets more ball then any of the others who should be getting a couple of snags each week

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Imho he’s working bloody hard, getting double teamed each week and contest , plus we are just lobbying it on his head , not out in front to launch at......my only issue with Lynch is where are the crumbers, Lambert comes from 80 metres away and gets more ball then any of the others who should be getting a couple of snags each week
Rioli, all came too easy for the lad. 3 flags in 4 years and was only really hungry in 2017 - Apologies as he didn’t play tonight.
Aarts, too slow.
George, a *smile*.
Butts, *smile*, he’s at the Aints
Bolton, he’s a midfielder.
Bartlett, oh *smile* he’s retired
Lambert, yep he’s our best crumbed but he’s coming from the midfield
We need Young Magic as soon as he is fit enough for AFL

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Rioli, all came too easy for the lad. 3 flags in 4 years and was only really hungry in 2017 - Apologies as he didn’t play tonight.
Aarts, too slow.
George, a *smile*.
Butts, *smile*, he’s at the Aints
Bolton, he’s a midfielder.
Bartlett, oh *smile* he’s retired
Lambert, yep he’s our best crumbed but he’s coming from the midfield
We need Young Magic as soon as he is fit enough for AFL
I’ve wondered at times if one of our young mids could actually play as a small forward, plenty of young guns have started that way