Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
Listed as short term on the RFC website, which I think means 1-2 weeks away (medium is 3+ weeks I believe).

Reactions: 1 user

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Played a great first game back. Amongst all the crap from most of the team the last two teams...well done to big Tommy.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Great game from lynch. He must be wondering if he was playing for the same team that he got injured in a few weeks back. Seems to be very little resemblance.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Obviously.didnt get the memo that we are tanking?

Head and shoulders above any other bloke out there tonight. Stood out like dogs balls

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
It was a this & that game from Lynch for me - kicked goals yes but was poor in wing down the line contest kicks. Has to at least bring ball to ground. Was out marked far too often.

Because he can’t jump, he’s terrible when caught behind. Gives away easy frees or gets out marked because he won’t punch.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Gee the knee must’ve been bad, moved 3458% better than before the break.

Beast mode. And still got shafted by umpires.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It was a this & that game from Lynch for me - kicked goals yes but was poor in wing down the line contest kicks. Has to at least bring ball to ground. Was out marked far too often.

Because he can’t jump, he’s terrible when caught behind. Gives away easy frees or gets out marked because he won’t punch.
Were you watching the same game?

• Haha