Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
Wouldn’t be upset if we wrap up Lynchy for the season and rest him up for 2022.
Lots riding on his (knee) shoulders over the next 3-4 years and a big investment we need to see through.

Reactions: 7 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Lots riding on his (knee) shoulders over the next 3-4 years and a big investment we need to see through.

True - and another effect of that would be to get a few more games into CJ

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Thought he already was

• Haha

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
IMO his knee is a major concern. Can't run or get off the ground. Not expecting the club to come out and state so with the amount we've invested in him. Jack at his age is doing much more than Lynch. One good game each couple of months is not good enough. He's struggling physically imo.
I thought he had an op when he was out?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
yes battling but honestly Tony Lockett would struggle with our delivery i50. Stopping bombing it in FFS.
We cant kick.
Its been a huge issue.
Baker almost killed Jack with a 12 metre pass.
Ross either is long sighted or he couldn't hit a target by foot.
Graham and stack do know how to kick.
Short tries too hard to kick further then to actually hit a target.
Forget about Pickett or Parker hitting a target.
Pickett would be the worse kick at the club.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
We cant kick.
Its been a huge issue.
Baker almost killed Jack with a 12 metre pass.
Ross either is long sighted or he couldn't hit a target by foot.
Graham and stack do know how to kick.
Short tries too hard to kick further then to actually hit a target.
Forget about Pickett or Parker hitting a target.
Pickett would be the worse kick at the club.

Graham and Picket listed in the can’t kick category
Your boy George not even listed
???

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Lynch's set shot kicking for goal has been real poor. Hes become worse than Richo was. You just knew he was gonna miss at that critical point. His and Bakers misses killed any chance we had.

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Lynch's set shot kicking for goal has been real poor. Hes become worse than Richo was. You just knew he was gonna miss at that critical point. His and Bakers misses killed any chance we had.
They were both killers.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can't ever blame lynch.
Not 100% still having issues getting over his knee and leg injuries.
I would have him take a good 2 months off and get ready for a preseason.
He isn't moving freely, looks restricted.
Im not sure why Hardwick has to prove anything this year.
He has done his job and now he needs to focus on the future

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Graham and Picket listed in the can’t kick category
Your boy George not even listed
???
Georgie and farts are shocking field kicks too.
But we need to address this over the pre-season.
Seedsman, Cerra, Tarranto, could resolve the issue

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Bakers was the worst. we had all the momentum, kicked 2 quick goals early in the third, should have been 3, then they waltzed it down for a goal from the kick in.

Reactions: 3 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Unfortunately for big Tom he is heading towards whipping boy status. When you are on 1 million plus a year and his current output it is bound to happen. I think we've seen the best of Lynch might get the odd cameo but not looking good going forward!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Personally think his been working super hard , think it’s a few of the mentioned factors why he’s not at his brilliant best , forward set up , we don’t seem to be able to create space like we were doing for forwards to leed into, have the umps cracked down on our blocking ? Is he lacking that match hardened fitness ? Is the knee worrying him ? Is it our “ bombs awayyyyyyyy” delivery ? I think it’s a bit of everything , the thing that stands out most for me is he seems to be struggling to get that little half a step seperation and in turn leap at the footy taking it at its highest point . Not too often I’ve seen him one out with his opponent.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Personally think his been working super hard , think it’s a few of the mentioned factors why he’s not at his brilliant best , forward set up , we don’t seem to be able to create space like we were doing for forwards to leed into, have the umps cracked down on our blocking ? Is he lacking that match hardened fitness ? Is the knee worrying him ? Is it our “ bombs awayyyyyyyy” delivery ? I think it’s a bit of everything , the thing that stands out most for me is he seems to be struggling to get that little half a step seperation and in turn leap at the footy taking it at its highest point . Not too often I’ve seen him one out with his opponent.

I think it is far worse than that. He's getting easily beaten when one out. You shouldn't be able to push a bloke of his size and skill off his line. But it is happening regularly. He is playing like he is getting injections before the game/at half-time. He's up and about for the 1st 20mins or so but then he fades out badly and limps in to half-time. Has a little burst after half time and gets up the ground, then can't move. I don't know enough to know what injury profile would have you playing every week but also struggling in those particular areas? OP?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Bakers was the worst. we had all the momentum, kicked 2 quick goals early in the third, should have been 3, then they waltzed it down for a goal from the kick in.
That “waltzing” down the middle was a real concern.
Hours and hours of match planning and you let a team cruise down the middle like a training drill?
Very un Richmond like and tells me the new rules have totally negated our game plan and that we need something to change. Kaos ball looks shot.
Hardwick prepared to blame loss of personnel on our current predicament. Whilst it certainly doesn’t help, does anyone on here really believe last years game plan would win us a Premiership with the new rules and a reasonable list ( always going to have injuries) to choose from?
I don’t.

Last edited: