Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Staggered that he keeps getting a free hit every week.
Let’s put to bed the obvious fan boys “he won us the the 2019” flag on his own. Yes he did a magnificent job and that’s a different argument.
I’m saying at the minute and possibly all year he has been terrible. Excuse after excuse, knee..fitness..delivery…back end contract, yeah we get it.

Doesn’t excuse his $40,000 a game output now. Can’t hold a mark. Richo kicking from 20m out.
He will ALWAYS be a Tiger legend now but his drop off has been dramatic and terrible at the minute.

Hopefully he gets back but I’m not so sure.

Reactions: 7 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Listen to Hardwicks press conference when they ask him about Lynch.
Dimma went bang!
he did ! unloaded on a few and rightly so i reckon.
made mention of Lynchs treatment on and off the field. had a point ...

Reactions: 5 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Staggered that he keeps getting a free hit every week.
Let’s put to bed the obvious fan boys “he won us the the 2019” flag on his own. Yes he did a magnificent job and that’s a different argument.
I’m saying at the minute and possibly all year he has been terrible. Excuse after excuse, knee..fitness..delivery…back end contract, yeah we get it.

Doesn’t excuse his $40,000 a game output now. Can’t hold a mark. Richo kicking from 20m out.
He will ALWAYS be a Tiger legend now but his drop off has been dramatic and terrible at the minute.

Hopefully he gets back but I’m not so sure.
Carp delivery, and gets mauled like no other forward. Worked hard today, watch closely. Chased and harassed. Playing a role like everyone else. Takes a top backman away from Jack. Doesnt get out-marked, basically ever..
Watch Hardwick’s presser, I’ll back his analysis. You letting Lyon and Co get into your head

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He's been hopeless. No 2 ways about it. Can't run can't jump.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
First half yesterday was hardly seen , second half I though e worked his butt off in true Lynch style , however he is so far from his best , hopefully a big freshen up of the body over the summer and he can get back to somewhere near his best.

We do continue to have our big blokes all flying together which dosent help , at one point Lynch, Jack an CJ were all in the same pack .

It’s a real concern if Lynch’s body is failing him , as Jack really struggles on top opponents now and CJ is the next best option and as much as I like CJ as a forward/Ruck I cant see him been more then a 30-40 goal a season player , we need Lynch to get back up or find a young key forward.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He's been hopeless. No 2 ways about it. Can't run can't jump.

2 kicks, 1 mark. 1 tackle. But he’s working hard so that’s ok. If it was anyone else he’d be assessed much harder.

He’s been a shadow of his real self the last 6 weeks so if he’s injured, then put him away for the season. Too valuable to be risking if he’s injured.

Reactions: 3 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Without lynch splitting and attracking opposition to his packs,our forward line gets worse,dimma knows better than us in his value.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Release the shackles of being scragged and held every single play and Get him up the ground where he can create some separation.
He can't run. I'd be able to go with him. It's why he's always in a wrestle.

Reactions: 4 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Needs to move to CHB. Get into the game and get his confidence back. Astbury is done and we could use him there. Its a worry that Dimma hasn’t thought of this by now

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Needs to move to CHB. Get into the game and get his confidence back. Astbury is done and we could use him there. Its a worry that Dimma hasn’t thought of this by now
He won't be able to go with his opponent.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Reckon his knee injury/surgery is still causing him a bit of grief going by his lack of mobility and lack of jumping for marks.
if finals are out then put him to pasture along with all our long term injuries and let him get healthy. It’s all about 2022

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
If he got treated the same way most other forwards are he’d have kick three or four each game over the past month….

Reactions: 7 users