Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
4 years to go at 1.2 million and getting worse each week after 2 very ordinary years - I call that a flop and a massive one at that.

At least at CHB he can contribute but hey lets follow your plan and pay him 20k per kick each week!
If he never does anything again, he's paid his way.

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
One of the few games this year where I didn't question his energy or commitment. Make this the base for 2022 Tom. You have to be e THE man in the forward half, Jack should the back up in his swan song season.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If there is one player that will enjoy 6 months off.
It's lynch, from his knee, to his toe, to his hand issues this year.
He deserves to relax and come back refreshed

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He had a good game. Imagine the damage he could do if the ball wasn’t kicked to his toes. *smile* we give him some *smile* delivery.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Moved a bit better over the last couple of weeks. Must have a great pre season for us to bounce back next year

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah he played okay today but geez he’s had a disappointing season. It was a dead rubber today. Would like to have seen him play that way when it mattered this year.

Anyway hope he has a good rest and a big pre season and plays up to his best level next year. He’s just gotta move more.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Why is he such a pox shot on goal?? Never thought it was an issue at GC. Or maybe I never paid that much attention to him. Good game though.
It’s his ball drop. It’s not as steady like Jacks for example.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The more I think about it the more I think Lynch is a must for Captain , sets a perfect example of leadership with his take no *smile* attitude on field, that’s exactly what we need in earning the respect and fear of the competition again . Hail Ye Tom

Reactions: 6 users