Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just saw the Lynch footage, of course he,ll be cited but geez if we don't get it minimised as he was defending himself from a charging Impey something's wrong. Height difference and all that, Danger, Whorekins as prior examples. Should be a fine at worse.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Just saw the Lynch footage, of course he,ll be cited but geez if we don't get it minimised as he was defending himself from a charging Impey something's wrong. Height difference and all that, Danger, Whorekins as prior examples. Should be a fine at worse.
Can’t use Danger and Shovekins as examples. They’re Geelong. Different set of rules for the Cats.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
They'll be out to hang Tommy for the next 24 hrs.
Actually Jon Ralph is usually the executioner and he reckons Lynch is the same as Hogan last week, who got off..... and Pickett will get a week for going past the ball to bump....
The bump is dead.... and so is the shepherd now.

I hope people remember, as McLachlan has his ticker tape parade through Melbourne later in the year....

THIS *smile* IS HIS REAL LEGACY

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Karen Cornes has chipped in saying he’ll get a week as it has form for that sort of thing

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
This game is well and truly cooked if he gets a week for that. Firstly it was unintentional and low impact at worst.

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
This game is well and truly cooked if he gets a week for that. Firstly it was unintentional and low impact at worst.

Exactly, I'm pretty sure accidental (or whatever they call it now), high contact and low impact is a fine. No way can they say that was intentional or any more than low impact. If they do, then they are even more corrupt than Scomos government as they will have gone in with a predetermined outcome, though I guess the AFL is well known for being a bit of a kangaroo court.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Exactly, I'm pretty sure accidental (or whatever they call it now), high contact and low impact is a fine. No way can they say that was intentional or any more than low impact. If they do, then they are even more corrupt than Scomos government as they will have gone in with a predetermined outcome, though I guess the AFL is well known for being a bit of a kangaroo court.
We should challenge it regardless and show the elbow the skinny *smile* from Melbourne did to the north player last year and he got off.
We cannot afford to stop lynchs good run.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016

Did you see the umpiring in our 2 games this weekend? The game is already completely stuffed.

55 free kicks to the Dawks
22 free kicks to us

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Maybe we could change our jumper to blue with a white stripe then?
It makes you sick.
The ones we don't get
The ones the opposition get.
The ones yesterday were cheating.
Riewoldts tackle was perfect.
How many times do you see players holding onto lynch for nothing or players blocking him.
Ive had enough

Reactions: 1 user