Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah I can see that - if only we ducked, dived and pushed more then we'd play just like Geesook and all would be fine.
Not even sure that’d help us.

After the final game for this round, go check out the free kick ladder.

You won’t be surprised who is last and by how much compared to the leader….

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
If he gets suspended we should appeal and take the video of Stagerfield caving in Vlastuin’s face in the 2020 GF. That will display a clear precedent and is the only defence we need.
I recommend that.
Surely, we have an appropriate silk in our membership capable and willing to advocate the case.
Peggy and Ben will have the contact if we need it!

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
I just can't believe he has a case to answer ...............nothing in it

no harm done ........omg .next they will charge Marlon .............then it's time to move to the storm

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I recommend that.
Surely, we have an appropriate silk in our membership capable and willing to advocate the case.
Peggy and Ben will have the contact if we need it!

Precedents are a waste of time. They way they have set the tribunal up it makes no difference. All you can appeal is the gradings ie reckless to unintentional. Medium impact to low impact et al. The last time we went up our advocate was next to useless and no doubt charged us $10k to be useless.

I recall reading the tribunal online commentary and he got wiped off the park by the AFL guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I just spoke to the AFL
He wasn't charged by the MRO because that ridiculous call by Razor to pay a free kick when Lynchy called out to him, Scilly was grabbing at his arm in the contest.
It was judged to be full & fair compensation.
Suck balls Robbo & Cornes

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It makes you sick.
The ones we don't get
The ones the opposition get.
The ones yesterday were cheating.
Riewoldts tackle was perfect.
How many times do you see players holding onto lynch for nothing or players blocking him.
Ive had enough

Speaking of Lynch.

One of the worst I have seen was Lynch against Melbourne. The ball is coming out of the centre toward our goal square. While the ball is in flight Lynch is being pushed away from the pack and held by May. It happened a couple of feet from the gathering pack, so it was pretty easy to see from just about any angle. No free. That was blocking, shepherding when the ball was more than 5m away, shepherding when the ball was not in possession and holding the man - all in one incident. No free.

Bloody typical.

DS

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Speaking of Lynch.

One of the worst I have seen was Lynch against Melbourne. The ball is coming out of the centre toward our goal square. While the ball is in flight Lynch is being pushed away from the pack and held by May. It happened a couple of feet from the gathering pack, so it was pretty easy to see from just about any angle. No free. That was blocking, shepherding when the ball was more than 5m away, shepherding when the ball was not in possession and holding the man - all in one incident. No free.

Bloody typical.

DS
In other sports.
Those umpires/ref's are used.
Why can't the goal umpire assist the field umpire?
It's a joke.
They never have issues spotting the ones against us.
The top 4 teams currently get a free ride with the umpires.
Some clubs go interstate and it's like them playing at home.