Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
67 special said:
If Lynch does come it could be huge if West Coast roll into next year and continue as they have this year. They won the airial battle against Collingwood - as the game went on their kick mark kick mark game style was too hard for the pressure game of the Pies to match.....without an extra marking tall we might have had the same problem,.....may still have....
Hopefully Balta and CCJ come on too over the next few seasons and our flexibility to switch to such a structure becomes all the more possible. Chol would be great too, although he seems highly speculative at this stage.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Woah, completely from left field this one.
Wonder if anyone seen this coming?

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
JR8 said:
Or Lynch to Reiwoldt would be just as good!!
Or Caddy to Reiwoldt to Lynch
Reiwoldt to Caddy to Lynch
Lynch to Caddy to Reiwoldt
Lynch to Reiwoldt to Caddy
Reiwoldt to Lynch to Caddy
Caddy to Lynch to Reiwoldt

The mighty triangle

E

easy_tiger

The_Celebrant said:
Balta to Riewoldt to Lynch.

thats sounds oh so sweet.

I also think we should copy collingwood, and have our runner restrain george at every opportunity.

and hire a biochemist to poison the *smile*.

E

easy_tiger

Big Tom's MCG numbers are very impressive.

He loves The G.

A 200/100 full forward to average 14 disp across his career suggests he is very hard working

it puts him smack bang in between Jack and Nick on the hard work index.

and he leads them both for contested marks.

get excited.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
T-Shirt Tommy said:
For your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSjo_0SJLuw
He's a better contested mark than Jack.

What an awesome get.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
UKTiger said:
If Lynch does come to Tigerland then we have to hope he stays uninjured for a season or two if we are going to get our money's worth

Absolutely - but it's the same with any longer term contracts incl Dusty, Cotch, Rance etc
I guess we trust that the Club has received all the appropriate medical clearances in the Lynch case.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I somehow feel better with 2 key forwards. Jack has been awesome but I can’t help thinking we wouldn’t have been even better with a 2nd key forward because we do bomb it in

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
One grab marks are a delight. Takes the ball very high. Agile. Good kick and awareness. The boy can play. Looking forward to seeing him play with a top side in front of the big crowds. Roll on 2019.