Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Buckley noted how brave Keath was. Brave? I think foolish and dangerous. He would have completely tunneled Lynch if Lynch didn’t brace. I’ve yet to hear any media person seriously question Keaths actions. Buckley just laughed how Lynch likes to hurt the opposition. Mince just minced and smirked away.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Buckley noted how brave Keath was. Brave? I think foolish and dangerous. He would have completely tunneled Lynch if Lynch didn’t brace. I’ve yet to hear any media person seriously question Keaths actions. Buckley just laughed how Lynch likes to hurt the opposition. Mince just minced and smirked away.
I love to play with a guy like Tom Lynch because he is an old fashioned footballer that likes hurting the opposition.
WTF.
When did Lynch hurt a Collingwood player??

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Always remember Lynch said No to Collingwood when he was coach. Really sour grapes

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I love to play with a guy like Tom Lynch because he is an old fashioned footballer that likes hurting the opposition.
WTF.
When did Lynch hurt a Collingwood player??
The only players Lynch ever hurt were guys he has crunched when going for a mark. He is a big bloke playing FF so that is his job, main target up forward so go for the marks. Not his fault blokes run into the path of his 100kg frame.

Is Buckley suggesting he should mince around the outsides of packs in case he hurts an oppo player??

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Some just won't give up.
Here is Buckley's comment in the paper today.

View attachment 18839
Come on man, lynchy couldve given him the 1 thing he hasn't got.
aussie rules GIF by AFL

Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I don’t think they really listen to the fans.

I think that's a really hard area to manage. Like if you read social media in the past couple of days, you see things like Richmond tribunal, protected species, Lynch is a dirty player, etc all of which would be heavily challenged here.

It's very hard to find any sort of consensus on most matters because self interest clouds judgement. In much the same way it is very hard to listen to clubs on issues as well.

I meant it as a joke, not at all thinking you’d wish injury upon someone.

My apologies, I was covered up on the ropes with blows raining down from everywhere and overreacted. Bit of a sensitive area for me.

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Some just won't give up.
Here is Buckley's comment in the paper today.

View attachment 18839
Comments like this from Buckley and others in the media prove to me that they have not even bothered to read the AFL rules or Tribunal Guidelines to give themselves one iota of knowledge of how charges are laid and penalties enforced.
There is nothing in the guidelines stating how far a players hands are supposed to be to the Sherrin, nor if they did or didn't "make a play on the football".
They are talking *smile*, and should educate themselves seeing as they get paid a *smile* ton of money to know this stuff.

Either that or they all hate Richmond and Lynch.

Reactions: 2 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Plenty of fools around,Headlines lynch free to play,he's out 6-8 ,didn't care 1bit what he got,he can't play no matter what.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
All the footy shows sen 1116,afl 360 ,etc
Can go thuk themselves as I have boycotted every single inch of them all,with their biast crap,we thuking won 3 flags ,u flogs,and with a long injury list, both last year and this,we have been amazingly competitive still.

Reactions: 5 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I think that's a really hard area to manage. Like if you read social media in the past couple of days, you see things like Richmond tribunal, protected species, Lynch is a dirty player, etc all of which would be heavily challenged here.

It's very hard to find any sort of consensus on most matters because self interest clouds judgement. In much the same way it is very hard to listen to clubs on issues as well.
Yeah, the last place you want to get opinions from fans is social media, at least not a balanced view.
In the midst of all the hyperbole however is a view worth listening to, it is just a matter of finding it

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Also alot of the media outlets have led with "Free to Play" when referencing Tom.
Trying to rile us up. Can't be any other reason.

Oh wait, he's free to play but he can't play.

I too have fully boycotted the FTA media.
They can truly thuk themselves.

Can anyone dig up the pic of Richo kissing his middle finger before presenting it (the bird) to a worthy recipient.
Think it was in WA.

That's what I'd like to present to the media now.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
All the footy shows sen 1116,afl 360 ,etc
Can go thuk themselves as I have boycotted every single inch of them all,with their biast crap,we thuking won 3 flags ,u flogs,and with a long injury list, both last year and this,we have been amazingly competitive still.
Gave up watching those shows on Fox a long time ago.
It was a bit of fun when JR was on, but Blobbo rants on all the time, so have stopped watching.