Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Eugene Levy is the new fitness bloke down at Richmond. Apparently John Candy will help out when required

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Besides any excuse, there is one dead set fact about our Club , we can’t win a flag without Lynch and when you ad a few other issues we can’t make finals .

Lynch has long paid for himself , however with nothing looking anything like a replacement or even a side kick , we could be in trouble going forward

Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I think if you take the best player out of any side their performance is going to drop. It makes losing Rance and still winning flags remarkable.

Generally it can be the difference of 3 or 4 wins over a season IMO as the comp is so tight.

Cats without Cameron in first few rounds would only have 2 or 3 wins like us.
Demons without one of Oliver / Petracca would be a couple of wins less.

etc. etc.

Without Lynch in round 1 we lose and don't draw.
If he was playing against Essendon, a couple of those i50 bombs turn into marks and goals and/or our second forward gets left alone and bobs up with more.

This guy should have been AA FF in 2022 so not surprising we are struggling. Riewoldt wasn't mean to be the top dog this year.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Post game footage in the rooms he's in the moon boot again.
Gone for the season.
The club torched this over the summer.
He had foot issues all summer and they rushed him back for round 1 and 2 weeks later his foot broke while running. Fracture.
This is all down poor player management.
Have a look how Geelong dealt with Henry's foot issues.
They brought him back this week

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Another game where he'd have made the difference to the result.
It's no coincidence we have fallen off a cliff with our MVP missing.
the player we could least afford to lose with injury, with the worst injury of the lot.
Devastating.

Reactions: 7 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Just after the coach quit I heard somebody quote Lynch that he'd be back in six weeks but I can't remember the sauce. I doubt he'll be back at all this year but the sauce is a reliable one.

Anybody heard anything?

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The tragedy of it all is that last season was arguably the best of his career.
Simply cannot replace a spearhead like Tom.
All he had to do was celebrate instead of looking like a bloke that had been shot.
We wouldve went close last year.
And this year couldve cemented the end of the era.
The year is over, there's no point bringing him back, get him cherry ripe for round 1 next year. 3 month preseason.
We need a new fitness bloke

Reactions: 4 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Missed more then pineapple on an Hawaiian pizza
we call that a ham pizza in my neck of the woods

Reminds me of a old mate of mine, only ate meat and bread. We used to stop at Melton for a pizza on the way home to Ballarat from the footy, often the highlight of the day back then. He'd get a hawaiian, no cheese, no sauce, no pineapple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Another game where he'd have made the difference to the result.
It's no coincidence we have fallen off a cliff with our MVP missing.
the player we could least afford to lose with injury, with the worst injury of the lot.
Devastating.
Need to plan For the future NOW.
Tom is now on the other side of finishing his career.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just after the coach quit I heard somebody quote Lynch that he'd be back in six weeks but I can't remember the sauce. I doubt he'll be back at all this year but the sauce is a reliable one.

Anybody heard anything?
Was interviewed a day or two ago, seemed fairly positive his foot was healed but obviously needs to get into a running program to build some fitness after seven weeks off his foot.