Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tom talks about the phone call from Dimma, his support for Mini, and when he might return.

Great chat. Most I've ever heard from Tommy via the internet. Glad they both didn't choose Scumwood for the flag.

Shows again what a great person Dimma was instead of just a coach.

Reactions: 1 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Obviously Emma is still looking after our guys at Tigerland. Interesting.

Still in a moon boot, Lynch's rehab has been limited as he waits for the bone to heal, but he's still been looking to lower his skin folds while on the sidelines.

Despite the frustration of being immobilised, Lynch says his ongoing work with mindfulness coach Emma Murray has helped guide him through his rehabilitation.

"We've done a lot of work, and we continue to do a lot of work ... about focusing on things we can control," Lynch told AFL.com.au's Friday Knock Offs.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
If we keep winning the brain dead analysts will release we have been doing it without this bloke (probably the one we could least afford to lose) the whole season.

Reactions: 1 users

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
If we keep winning the brain dead analysts will release we have been doing it without this bloke (probably the one we could least afford to lose) the whole season.
Remember, the mediaflogs said (and hoped) we couldn't do it without Rance in 2019...

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
I think i recall him saying 2-3 weeks ago in answer to the question of when he'd be back, that he'd start running at the bye so a few weeks after that. Make of that what you will - I think being in a moonboot to this stage was always on the cards

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
If you ask Balmy he’ll tell you he’s 2 to 3 weeks away!
stare smile GIF

Just in for rehab. Meehan is being very careful

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user