Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Birdman19 said:
His timing for marks is off. He doesn't have a leap. He can't chase. He hasn't fully recovereed.

Seems to get to the drop zone too early....

And just gives us nothing at ground level.

But Jogphn Coleman would struggle with the delivery and general shambles of our forward line at the moment.

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
IMO this guy is almost incompetent as a prime forward.

Eg: In the first quarter he had a simple around the body kick for goal from not far out and he completely mis-kicked the ball and couldn't even get a lousy point. Dropped a simple mark in the second quarter.

Becoming painful to watch him.

Should be playing in the VFL.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Before we have a go at him is our game plan suited to his best attributes a lead up forward like we seen against port.Instead we recruit a monster forward and happy to bring ball to ground.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Generated enough shots to have a good night, but didn't.

Should’ve could’ve. He was *smile*.
I reckon his game especially in the first qtr sapped the energy out of us.
He should’ve taken at least 3 marks and he should’ve kicked at least 2.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
in soccer players are put through medicals before buying them.
Lynch was equivalent to us spending 100millon to get Eden Hazard. I bet before Real Madrid signed him he was put through a full medical. Not watching dvds how good he was 3 years ago.

In all seriousness, looking back it I would’ve not recruited lynch. 1.1mill perseason currently playing like griffens. 27 next year.
Shouldve kept the money and chased congilio or kelly.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Lynch will be good , big guy with little NPS.
Jack cones back and bang look out defenders ..

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
zippadeee said:
By the time he becomes fully fit Halleys comet will.be back.
More the point to have him moved wide to the flank and have someone else be the target.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
this thread reminds me of Prestia's a few years ago, before he was a key member of our premiership team.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Question for those who are seeing Lynch as a waste of money, how many games do you think we would have won if Lynch wasn’t playing?

I am tipping no where near 7.

J

Jumping Jack

Brodders17 said:
this thread reminds me of Prestia's a few years ago, before he was a key member of our premiership team.

This was going to be my next point too!

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
His kicking is the biggest issue. Kicks straight and his other issues wouldn’t stand out so much.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Brodders17 said:

Perhaps you should use that analogy after Lynch becomes a key member of a premiership team