Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
no coincidence his best game coincides with jacks return

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Now Lynch has his game fitness up to speed it shows how valuable he is to us. I see some glimpses of real playing chemistry between him and Jack as well so that is pleasing

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Best big man on the ground by a mile. Arguably BOG. And like the team, only getting better from here.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Most complete game for the club. No preseason and top 5 in Coleman and still scratching the surface. Can explode for the run home.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Seems to be really moving freely now. He covered a lot of ground and proved to good for a top shelf defender in Davis. And with form like that Jack will be not getting the best KPD.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jack R said that Lynchy is training twice a week now, after only doing 1 session a week earlier in the season. I don't know how long he's been doing the two sessions, but the last few weeks you can see the benefits, he's moving a lot better.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
His competitive aerial work was strong as usual but I thought his ground game was a step up, perhaps 5 steps up, on previous. Whether coincidental with jack's return or contributed to by Jack's return I don't know. All I do know is that I'd be worried if I was a Port or Scabbie defender over the next two weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Loved his game today, really strong in the contest and on the ground. Personally think he has been harshly spoken about at times this year, he has played one out basically all year with 1/2 an hours pre season. i reckon he has had a great year and he has only scratched the surface to what he could become.

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Jack R said that Lynchy is training twice a week now, after only doing 1 session a week earlier in the season. I don't know how long he's been doing the two sessions, but the last few weeks you can see the benefits, he's moving a lot better.
Has been training twice a week since the bye

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Big game from Tommy today look out AFL season 2020, when this fella is fit and firing.

Made his presence felt today