Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
There's a fantastic photo of Tommy Lynch on the back of today's HS. Took a copy but buggered if I know how to minimize the file size to upload it.
He's got that 'built for the big stage' look about him and come finals time may just rip it up @the G:)

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No case to answer from the MRO.

Sidenote: cuntington cleared again.
I thought they were cracking down on punches to the guts.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
There's a fantastic photo of Tommy Lynch on the back of today's HS. Took a copy but buggered if I know how to minimize the file size to upload it.
He's got that 'built for the big stage' look about him and come finals time may just rip it up @the G:)

SBtT5b1.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Chirped my Bro ( moggies nuffer ) last week that we were coming n with players returning in time to gain match fitness, we'd be back in among it n scare the crap out of the finals.

Got a text back this morn that we could just turn around n *smile* off again.

So I invited him to join me at the first round of finals Moggies v Tigers at their home away from home the M.C.G. So far it's deathly silence coming back, poor bugger he's still twitchin n gibberin from 2017

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another 2 wins against Port and most importantly if we can get over the Maggots all and sundry will be paying attention to the Tigers all of a sudden.

There will be no stealth mode for the RFC come the next few weeks , we have to keep winning, and every win will bring more attention to the RFC late push.

Hopefully if it gets to that stage the players will maintain the rage and remember the pain of last September.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Vickery and Griffens have this bloke covered.
Pity he should've been in yellow and black since day one.
No we wanted Conca.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Whats worse?
Fiora over Pavlich
Conca over Lynch
Griffens over Fyfe.
Lennon over Cripps

Sliding doors. There'd be quality premiership players who would have never made it to the Tigers. Every team misses out on good players in the draft. We all know historically the Tigers made a few glaring recruiting mistakes but I don't think we can complain in the last few years, after all it won us a premiership.

Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Whats worse?
Fiora over Pavlich
Conca over Lynch
Griffens over Fyfe.
Lennon over Cripps

Jack Riewoldt over James Sellar
Trent Cotchin over Cale Morton
Dustin Martin over Anthony Morabito.
Alex Rance over anyone.

Can’t expect to kick 23 goals zero behinds.

Reactions: 1 users