Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Watch out when this boy gets fit and gets the power in his core and lower body after no pre season!!

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Huge game for the big lunk. Hard leads to the wing, contested marks, solid kicking, bumps... complete game.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Love watching him, how good is it that we have this guy roaming the front half, makes opposition defences *smile* their pants.

Then Jackmond uses his IQ and gets himself free.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Love watching him, how good is it that we have this guy roaming the front half, makes opposition defences **** their pants.

Then Jackmond uses his IQ and gets himself free.
He is a beast.

Something tells me he wants to play in September.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The increase of his training now has shown in his game his fitness is growing now and as such so will his impact.

Power and strength in his legs are increasing now you can see his moving with more purpose jumping more etc.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Has carried us this year on one leg and no real fitness for at least the first 6-8 weeks.

Good call. He really kept us in the hunt in those early games after we lost Jack and were under the pump. Massive contribution.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not saying Lynchy is as good as Plugger, but he’s our Plugger, get in his way, and ya better lookout!!!!

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Love how he plays like a genuine big man. Knows he’s bigger and stronger than 99% of the oppo and just barges through. Players will be watching and start hearing footsteps knowing he’s coming.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Awesome today, coming good when it matters most.

Tommy and Jack is the ultimate forward line big man combo.

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Awesome today, coming good when it matters most.

Tommy and Jack is the ultimate forward line big man combo.
Agree. They hav a skill set that will combine perfectly for finals football.

Last edited:

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Lynch is going to be a gun for the Tigers.
Is already showing his worth, even on a limited pre-season and start to this year.
Can build a forward line around Lynch withour making him the constant focal point.
The stronger he gets and the more he uses his big frame against the opposition defenders the more our smaller forwards will relish what he does.
Lynch could be an absolute mountain come September.